“Transitioning to a remote setup requires a carefully organized digital infrastructure and a disciplined use of both technology and remote-friendly processes”, said Gianluca Ferrugia, Director at DesignRush. “We hope readers find this report useful in setting up their own remote operations.”
NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 04, 2021
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies, has released a new report that explores the remote team building and management experiences and best practices in the wake of global transition to a remote workforce.
To produce the report, DesignRush turned to 182 business leaders of brands across industries for their unique insights, experiences with and advice on topics such as:
- Building & maintaining a corporate culture
- Improving productivity
- And more
The report examines the various benefits and challenges remote team building and management brings to the table.
According to the report, the top benefits are:
- 37% of surveyed business leaders said that the greatest benefits of building a remote team is the access to a bigger talent pool
- 28% of surveyed business leaders said “increase in productivity”
- 20% said “cost savings”
Though most of the respondents were satisfied with a transition to the remote model, they highlighted three key challenges to be aware of:
- Building and maintaining the corporate culture was the biggest challenge for 49% of surveyed business leaders.
- With the expansion of talent pools, 30% of the respondents said that finding the right talent was their greatest challenge.
- 12% said that navigating the time differences was their biggest challenge.
When it comes to recruitment, the research found that:
- Video conferencing tools such as Zoom or Skype play an important role in the screening process for 64% of the respondents.
- LinkedIn is the most popular platform for candidate sourcing and evaluation according to 62% of the respondents
- 35% said that they check the candidates’ private social media channels during the screening process
On the other hand, when it comes to managing a remote team:
- 69% of the respondents said that instant messaging platforms like Slack or MS Teams are an important communication tool.
- 68% said that they rely on content storage and sharing platforms such as DropBox and Google Drive in their day-to-day.
- 66% find project management platforms like Monday.com and Asana important for remote team management.
“Transitioning to a remote setup requires a carefully organized digital infrastructure and a disciplined use of both technology and remote-friendly processes,” said Gianluca Ferrugia, Director at DesignRush. “We hope readers find this report useful in setting up their own remote operations.”
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies. DesignRush features the top agencies around the world, including the best Digital Agencies, Logo Design, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design, eCommerce Web Design Companies and more.