“Destination Residences Hawaii has a deep passion for these islands, and we want to create a way to authentically share the spirit of our island home via our favorite, hand selected Hawaiian adventures,” said Destination Residences Hawaii’s Area Managing Director Mike Cuthbertson.
LAHAINA, Hawaii (PRWEB) January 15, 2020
Destination Residences Hawaii, Hawaii’s premier collection of vacation rental residences and condominium resorts, today debuts #DestinationBucketList, a collection of once-in-a-lifetime, authentically Hawaiian experiences. Exclusive to guests of its Maui and Island of Hawaii properties, these offerings are highly customized for those seeking a turnkey way to discover Hawaii’s true “bucket list” adventures in a different way while enjoying the best of each island.
“Destination Residences Hawaii has a deep passion for these islands, and we want to create a way to authentically share the spirit of our island home via our favorite, hand selected Hawaiian adventures,” said Destination Residences Hawaii’s Area Managing Director Mike Cuthbertson. “Travel is all about enriching experiences. Destination Residences Hawaii provides travelers with a gracious ‘home away from home,’ and #DestinationBucketList’s experiences were designed to truly connect people to the islands in an authentic manner. Our team worked with local experts and guides to create these packages, and in addition to delivering an unprecedented Hawaiian experience, we want to make it easy and seamless for our guests ultimately allowing our guests to spend less time planning and more time making memories.”
#DestinationBucketList includes the following standout experiences:
- Destination Hana (Maui): Immerse yourself in the beauty and bounty of the famed Road to Hana on Maui’s remarkable eastern coast, expertly navigated by a professional driver and guide. Tailor-made for the natural explorers, this private excursion, featuring full door-to-door service, is the ultimate Maui offering that includes all the must-stops, ranging from walking Ke’anae Peninsula’s rugged, picturesque shoreline to swimming in turquoise waters at pristine black sand beaches. Starting at $2,000.
- Destination Kohola – Ultimate Whale Watch (Maui): Experience the magic of watching humpback whales on their migration from Alaska to the North Pacific Ocean. After transportation via luxury car service to Ka’anapali Beach, set sail on a four-hour excursion on a privately commissioned 64-foot luxury sailing catamaran with a well-renowned whale naturalist, then sit back and observe these gentle giants in their natural environment, enjoying an open bar, custom lunch and other refreshments, while a personal photographer documents every minute of this special experience. Starting at $9,150.
- Destination Haleakala Sunrise (Maui): Experience the most memorable sunrise of your life in luxury, made to showcase the remarkable natural beauty that graces Haleakala (House of the Sun) every morning. During a private van tour, guests will see vibrant color shimmer across the Pacific and the West Maui Mountains before heading to Skyline Haleakala, the first zipline tour in the U.S. You then have an option to take an exhilarating bike tour from the base of the national park to the zipline, awakening you with fresh and crisp mountain air while you cruise the slopes, before stopping for lunch at Kula Lodge. Starting at $2,700.
- Destination Delicacies (Island of Hawaii): After a private helicopter tour of the Island of Hawaii featuring a waterfall landing, enjoy a hand-crafted guided culinary adventure, led by Hawaii Forest and Trail, to discover the island’s most renowned delicacies all in one day, including behind-the-scenes experiences and tastings at the Waimea Farmers Market, Honoka’a Chocolate Co., Mauna Kea Tea, Honopua Farm, a three-course dinner at Pueo’s Osteria and more. Starting at $8,700.
- Destination Summit & Stars (Island of Hawaii): Set out for an eight-hour adventure to witness one of the state’s most famous sunsets. After being picked up via private transportation, you’ll be whisked away to the top of the mountain. As the sun sinks below the horizon, take in spectacular volcano views, including Haleakala on Maui, and Mauna Loa and Hualālai on the island of Hawaii, while stargazing and enjoying a picnic-style dinner and warm beverages. Starting at $3,800.
- Destination Kohala (Island of Hawaii): Join your expert personal guide, a lifelong resident of the island of Hawaii, who will bring the history and waterfalls of the Kohala Coast to life in custom-curated day-long driving tour. Visit Puu Kohola, a sacrificial temple assembled to bring favor from the war god ku; see many of the locations important to Kamehameha I, the first king who fought from 1782 to 1810 to unite all of the Hawaiian Islands under one rule and changed the course of Hawaiian history forever; and experience the mana (spiritual power) of the sweeping coastal lookouts and soaring mountains of this diverse and stunning district. Starting at $730.
Full details on the offerings, including pricing, may be found here. All activities are available for booking via Destination Residences Hawaii’s concierge at (808) 891-6200 for experiences on Maui and (808) 885-5022 for experiences on the island of Hawaii.
Destination Hotels is comprised of distinctive and diverse independent hotels and resorts for guests seeking a sense of belonging through connections to unique cultures and places. For more information, please visit http://www.destinationhotels.com/destination-residences-hawaii.