WinX MediaTrans is an iPhone/iPad file manager, aiming to replace iTunes that Windows users always complain for not working, not recognizing iPhone, or other issues. But it is more than an iTunes alternative.
CHENGDU, China (PRWEB) November 19, 2020
Closely following Apple's four iPhone 12 models officially available, Digiarty Software has finished the major update for WinX MediaTrans. This iPhone file manager is now upgraded to version 7.2 with full support for the entire iPhone 12 lineup. In addition, it fixes the issue that iOS 14 portrait photo album fails to appear and some known bugs.
Digiarty Software wants and struggles to make sure that its software is always fully up-to-date and ready for every new popular device. Since Apple has announced the iPhone 12 generation, Digiarty software developers have been working around the clock to prepare its programs for the new phones. The first programs to receive full iPhone 12 support are WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, which have been updated to version 8.20.4 and 5.16.1 respectively in order to help users convert DVD files and videos to iPhone 12 products without tweaking output settings manually. And now, the update goes to WinX MediaTrans.
WinX MediaTrans is an iPhone/iPad file manager, aiming to replace iTunes that Windows users always complain for not working, not recognizing iPhone, or other issues. But it is more than an iTunes alternative. It has many amazing features.
- Transfer photo: It allows users to transfer incredible photos that iPhone (12) shoot to computer to see all that color and detail and ProRAW photos to computer for editing. Besides, WinX MediaTrans can send pictures in different formats to large capacity iPhone (12) for enjoying on the go. Photo transfers in the superfast speed. It takes only 8 seconds to transfer a hundred 4K resolution pictures.
- Transfer video: It can transfer all videos including 4K 10-bit HDR recordings between iOS device and PC without data loss or quality loss. Even iDevice incompatible formats such as MKV and AVCHD can be transferred to iPhone iPad, because WinX MediaTrans will convert unsupported formats automatically.
- Manage music: Two-way transfer is also available for music files. Incompatible audio formats will also be converted to fit for iPhone iPad automatically. What's more, users are permitted to create playlists and ringtones.
- More files supported: Apart from photos, videos and music, WinX MediaTrans also allows transferring e-books, audio books, voice memos, and podcasts.
- Encrypt file: This is a unique feature that enables users to encrypt their photos and videos if they would like. By using unbreakable encryptions such as 256-bit AES, 1024-bit RSA, PBKDF2, Argon2, files are impossibly decrypted by brute-force attackers.
- Flash drive: iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini start at 64GB, while iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max start at 128GB. All models can save a slew of files. And WinX MediaTrans can turn these iPhones into flash drives to save all sorts of files like DOC, Excel, and PDF privately.
Pricing and Availability
WinX MediaTrans V7.2 is already online for downloading. It is fully compatible with both 32bit and 64bit Windows 10 and lower systems. It can be used to read, manage, and transfer files of iPhone iPad iPod powered by iOS 14 or lower.
There're three different license options, including 1 year license, lifetime license, and family license. As Thanksgiving Day is coming, WinX MediaTrans is at a rare discount (up to $54 off).
About Digiarty Software, Inc.
With over 14 years of development, Digiarty Software has become a world-leading provider of personal and home-use video audio applications based on Windows and macOS. It is offering easy and creative solutions of free DVD digitizing, DVD burning, HD/4K video conversion, online video downloads, media playback, iPhone file management, and so on for movie/music addicts, handset owners, game players, etc. For more information, please visit: https://www.winxdvd.com/