Now, more than ever, companies need to quickly acclimate to the new realities of the stay-at-home economy - particularly the monitoring of fast-changing consumer needs
NEW YORK (PRWEB) June 25, 2020
The report provides a fully realized picture of the multi-billion dollar landscape of Stay-At-Home brands during the pandemic, and why it’s important to understand the myriad of consumer insights that’re key for success.
- Report analyzed key trends in 12,208,256 online mentions surrounding 10 Stay-At-Home industries, 97 brands, and 10 activities using Digimind Social Listening and Socialbakers Analytics tools.
- Provides in-depth analysis of the conversations and social media performance of the top 5 most spoken industries: E-Commerce, Live Streaming, Gaming, Food Delivery, and Video Conferencing.
- Provides in-depth analysis of the conversations and social media performances of the top 10 brands on social media: Disney+, Netflix, Nintendo, Subway, McDonald's, Amazon, Zoom, Microsoft, Sony, and Spotify.
- Breaks down key conversations and topics surrounding Stay-At-Home brands, and the top mentioned Stay-At-Home activities: Watching Videos, Listening to Music, Playing Video Games, and Reading.
- Delivers 9 key actionable insights for brands to seriously consider, based on unique consumer behaviors and needs.
Conversational analysis and actionable insights of the Stay-At-Home Industries Report are backed by Digimind’s advanced technology for trend tracking and consumer insights, used by some of the most successful brands and agencies. CMO of Digimind, Aurelien Blaha states “Now, more than ever, companies need to quickly acclimate to the new realities of the stay-at-home economy - particularly the monitoring of fast-changing consumer needs - if they wish to thrive beyond this pandemic. Simply put, these are challenging times, and consumer intelligence is key to succeeding.” An uncertain future stands before all companies and agencies, and it’s important to recognize the value of reliable consumer insights as a way to better protect your brand reputation, avoid communication crises, and optimize your marketing strategies for a more successful path forward.
For more insights on Stay-at-Home industries, and the social media landscape surrounding these important brands in 2020, download the full report: Download Here
Digimind is the most trusted AI-powered social media listening and competitive intelligence software, designed for brands and agencies who want to accelerate digital transformation through an insights-driven approach. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner, Digimind’s best-in-class technology transforms social and online data into actionable business insights, enabling marketers to effectively plan, execute, and analyze their marketing strategy.
Founded in 1998, Digimind is headquartered in New York, Paris, Singapore, and Rabat, serving more than 600 customers worldwide. Learn more at http://www.digimind.com.
Socialbakers is the trusted social media management partner to thousands of enterprise brands and SMBs. Leveraging the largest social media data-set in the industry, Socialbakers’ AI-powered social media marketing suite helps brands large and small ensure their investment in social media is delivering measurable business outcomes.
With over 2,500 clients across 100 countries, Socialbakers is the leading social media management platform, tracking 10 million social profiles across all major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and VK.com. Socialbakers has been a Facebook Marketing Partner since 2011, a Pinterest Marketing Partner since 2017 and a LinkedIn Marketing Partner since 2017. For more information, visit http://www.socialbakers.com.