As healthcare providers mobilize in their response to the COVID-19 pandemic, their data is an important guide in helping them understand where their resources are being used and what their capacity is as new patients come in.
BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) March 25, 2020
Dimensional Insight®, maker of Diver® Platform, the 2020 Best in KLAS healthcare business intelligence/analytics platform, today announced it is providing a complimentary COVID-19 toolkit to healthcare providers. This kit will provide critical measures or KPIs that hospitals and health systems need to track to better manage their COVID-19 patients, as well as the rest of their patient population. It will also include a capacity management dashboard that displays these current measures in an easy to understand format. In addition, the toolkit will include the logic to implement COVID-19 specific measures based on criteria provided by the CDC. This will result in better, more informed decisions in order to improve patient outcomes.
“As healthcare providers mobilize in their response to the COVID-19 pandemic, their data is an important guide in helping them understand where their resources are being used and what their capacity is as new patients come in,” says Fred Powers, CEO and co-founder of Dimensional Insight. “We are glad to share our expertise with healthcare organizations and provide this toolkit to them when it’s needed most.”
Some of the measures that the new COVID-19 toolkit will contain are related to:
- COVID-19 specific (Confirmed COVID-19 cases, Potential COVID-19 cases, COVID-19 ALOS)
- Inpatient Units (Census, Occupancy %, Admissions, Discharges, ALOS)
- Outpatient Units (Census, Occupancy %, Arrivals, Admissions, Departures, Average Hours to Depart)
- Emergency Department (Census, Occupancy %, Arrivals, Departures, Admissions, Average Minutes, LWBT)
- Critical Care (Census, Occupancy %, Arrivals, Departures, Average ICU ALOS, Off service)
- Surgery Schedule (Utilization %, Cancelled Cases, Add-On Cases, Completed Cases, Average Case Minutes)
- PACU (Census, Occupancy %, Arrivals, Departures, Average PACU LOS Minutes, Off service)
To learn more about the Dimensional Insight COVID-19 toolkit, please visit https://www.dimins.com/COVID19.
About Dimensional Insight
Dimensional Insight® is a leading provider of analytics, data management, and performance management solutions, offering a complete portfolio of capabilities ranging from data integration and modeling to sophisticated reporting, analytics, and dashboards. The company is a seven-time Best in KLAS winner in healthcare business intelligence and analytics, most recently ranking #1 in 2020. Founded in 1989, Dimensional Insight has thousands of customer organizations worldwide. Dimensional Insight consistently ranks as a top performing analytics organization by customers and industry analysts in its core market segments including healthcare, manufacturing, and beverage alcohol.