DiscoverVideo Broadens DEVOS Capabilities with Distribution and Recording with Zoom Extension for Virtual Meetings & Events
WALLINGFORD, Conn. (PRWEB) August 28, 2020
DiscoverVideo today announced the capability of DEVOS customers to broadcast and record their Zoom meetings and live events. One of the latest features of DEVOS (Digital Enterprise Video Online System) from DiscoverVideo, allows customers to simultaneously stream their single or multi-party conferences to a wider audience than is possible with web conference alone.
This interface is available to Zoom Pro, Business, Education, and Enterprise accounts where the host is licensed and client version 4.4.53582 or higher is installed.
"Zoom has come to mean ‘video conferencing’”, said DiscoverVideo CEO, Rich Mavrogeanes. "We wanted to create a value-added feature for our current and new customers that is compatible with what they are already doing.”
Additional Features of DEVOS with Zoom
- Automatic recording of the live sessions to their DEVOS library, with immediate video-on-demand viewing.
- Streaming to set top boxes, desktops, smartphones, tablets, Roku players, etc. without installing plugins or software.
- Adding video in a Priority Alert.
- Scaling of the viewing over the entire enterprise via StreamPump®.
- Interactive questions, chat, and polling from the conference participants.
DiscoverVideo customers can use the system’s built-in videoconference capabilities, or can use Zoom.
About Discover Video, LLC
Discover Video is a leading software, hardware, and services provider that empowers customers with the ability to broadcast and deliver live and on-demand video, presentations, and digital signage to employees, students, or the general public. We focus on the enterprise where network citizenship and security are crucial. We support all five screens and we provide a complete ecosystem. Our customers include educational institutions, schools, corporations, and local, state, and federal governments.