The renteez coin, Renteez’ newly minted crypto coin, adds the ability for renters to make their monthly rent payment an investment opportunity.
TAMPA BAY, Fla. (PRWEB) November 01, 2022
The rental market is stronger than ever. Sustained demand has fueled an unprecedented boom in build-to-rent properties.(1) Heated multifamily construction and increasing numbers of affluent renters have contributed to the increasing percentage of U.S. households that rent, currently around 36%.(2) As fewer people use checks, renters expect digital payment options. Meanwhile, the property management software market is exploding,(3) but most require some technical savvy or target larger property management firms, leaving individual property owners overwhelmed and confused. Enter disruptor Denny Bohs, Project and Product Manager with Renteez.com, who explains to Karla Jo Helms, host of the Disruption Interruption podcast, that landlords need a simple, affordable way to provide bank-to-bank transfers. His team at Renteez is launching an easy-to-use rent payment platform and adding the option to pay with cryptocurrency and for renters to stake their rent payments and earn returns.
Denny Bohs’ degree in marketing and economics got him a job at an accounting firm pricing mutual funds. The repetitive nature of the work wore him down. He got an offer to work at a small startup with only two clients and was invigorated by the variety of work and the passion of the team as they built up that company. When he discovered project management, he realized he could make a difference and said, "THAT’S IT — I’M DONE WITH THE STATUS QUO," and devoted himself to bringing projects to life. With Renteez, he’s back on the cutting edge, creating a useful payment solution for landlords and minting a crypto coin that will allow seamless payment through the platform for those who opt to use it.
- Whether it is the ability to work remotely or the competitive housing market, there are more people than ever renting all around the country.
- Smaller and independent landlords don’t have the software and support to effectively manage their investments. Some of the services that are out there are not intuitive, and people get frustrated.
- The new generation of renters doesn't even know how to write a check. They use CashApp and Venmo but not checks.
- Many digital payment options add delays and include a processing fee that eats into profits.
- There is a pent-up demand for landlords to have a better way to accept payments.
- Renteez is creating a solution that allows people to pay the way they want to rather than forcing them into an old model.
- Because of the size of many rent payments, it doesn’t make sense to hold them on the cloud in an interim account like PayPal, CashApp, or Venmo, where you have to retrieve the payment from the system. Instead, Renteez will employ a simple bank-to-bank transfer.
- The crypto option emerged as the Renteez team realized there is an enthusiastic and growing demand for cryptocurrency coins and payment avenues. However, until now, there’s been no platform that allows easy rent payments using cryptocurrency.
- The renteez coin, Renteez’ newly minted crypto coin, adds the ability for renters to make their monthly rent payment an investment opportunity. Naturally, we’re only launching the option as we can create enough stability that anyone who stakes their rent payment to earn interest has a degree of surety that the money will be there when they need it.
- If a renter wanted to pay with cryptocurrency without the Renteez platform, it would require a wallet-to-wallet transfer and a landlord who is crypto-savvy and willing to receive it as payment. Instead, with Renteez, it all happens seamlessly within the platform.
Disruption Interruption is the podcast where you’ll hear from today’s biggest Industry Disruptors. Learn what motivated them to bring about change and how they overcome opposition to adoption.
Disruption Interruption can be listened to via the Podbean app and is available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play.
About Disruption Interruption:
Disruption is happening on an unprecedented scale, impacting all manner of industries — MedTech, Finance, IT, eCommerce, shipping and logistics, and more — and COVID has moved their timelines up a full decade or more. But WHO are these disruptors, and when did they say, “THAT’S IT! I’VE HAD IT!”? Time to Disrupt and Interrupt with host Karla Jo “KJ” Helms, veteran communications disruptor. KJ interviews bad a**es who are disrupting their industries and altering economic networks that have become antiquated with an establishment resistant to progress. She delves into uncovering secrets from industry rebels and quiet revolutionaries that uncover common traits — and not-so-common — that are changing our economic markets… and lives. Visit the world’s key pioneers that persist toward success despite arrows in their backs at http://www.disruptioninterruption.com.
About Karla Jo Helms:
Karla Jo Helms is the Chief Evangelist and Anti-PR(TM) Strategist for JOTO PR Disruptors(TM).
Karla Jo learned firsthand how unforgiving business can be when millions of dollars are on the line — and how the control of public opinion often determines whether one company is happily chosen or another is brutally rejected. Being an alumnus of crisis management, Karla Jo has worked with litigation attorneys, private investigators, and the media to help restore companies of goodwill into the good graces of public opinion — Karla Jo operates on the ethic of getting it right the first time, not relying on second chances and doing what it takes to excel. Helms speaks globally on public relations, how the PR industry itself has lost its way and how, in the right hands, corporations can harness the power of Anti-PR to drive markets and impact market perception.
About Denny Bohs:
Denny Bohs is a product and project manager who has extensive experience with business analysis, change management, and problem-solving. He is passionate about quality and customer satisfaction and has a record of improving efficiency, productivity, and profitability through automation and process improvement. He is recognized for his outstanding interpersonal, motivational, and presentation skills. He brings experience with Agile Methodologies, writing user stories and use cases, identifying personas and gathering requirements, and interviewing the market. He is a results-oriented leader with a comprehensive business and technical background. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennybohs/
1) Graham, Adam. “Expert Analysis of the Huge Growth in Build-to-Rent Homes in 2022.” Fixr. July 14, 2022. fixr.com/resources/build-to-rent.
2) Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. “America’s Rental Housing 2022.” 2022, jchs.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/reports/files/HarvardJCHSAmericasRentalHousing_2022.pdf.
3) Grand View Research. “Property Management Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End-user (Housing Associations, Property Investors), By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 - 2030.” Accessed October 19, 2022. grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/property-management-software-market.