FREDERICK, Md. (PRWEB) November 17, 2022
Join Downtown Frederick Partnership in celebrating the 20th annual Frosty Friday on Friday, November 25th from 8AM – 9PM presented by Woodsboro Bank and supported by 50 Acts Retirement Life Communities. Get your holiday shopping lists ready and kick off the season by supporting local businesses and restaurants on our favorite day of the year.
There’s a little something for everyone on your list – from kitchen supplies and local spirits to holiday decorations and the perfect new outfit to books, toys and games. Shopping in Downtown Frederick adds a special touch to every gift, and don’t forget a little something for yourself too!
“Frosty Friday is one of the most festive activities we host downtown. Our merchants are ready for the holidays and can’t wait to show off all that Downtown Frederick has to offer,” states Kara Norman, Executive Director.
Fuel up for a busy day with an early breakfast starting at 8am at Beans and Bagels @ 49 E Patrick St, Brewer’s Alley @ 124 N Market St, Frederick Coffee Co. and Café @ 100 N East St, Gravel & Grind @ 15 E 6th St, Isabella’s Taverna & Tapas Bar @ 44 N Market St, Pizza & Pretzel Creations @ 210 N Market St, or Showroom @ 800 N East St.
And with so many things to do, plan to visit downtown all day long!
- All Day: 9AM-9PM – Enjoy extended shopping hours at 30+ downtown stores and restaurants, sing along to familiar holiday music in the streets, and experience the wonder of Downtown Frederick with the thousands of twinkling lights & charming storefront decorations!
- 9AM – Kickoff Frosty Friday @ 30 N Market St with the Early Bird Bag Giveaway – for the first 100 participants – featuring a mix of unique goodies from downtown businesses. Shops will be opening at this time for Frosty Friday specials!
- 11AM – The Snowflake Tree opens @ 30 N Market St – Earn a FREE gift from under the tree by purchasing items from more than one Downtown Frederick merchant or restaurant. Show your receipts totaling more than $100 combined at the Snowflake Tree and pick your present! (*while supplies last)
- 12-3PM – Come visit Santa @ 30 N Market St! Snap a few photos with our jolly Santa in your new matching hat provided by Woodsboro Bank!
- 4-9PM – Get a quick sugar rush & warm up around one of our FREE Marshmallow Roasting Fire Pits throughout downtown.
- Enjoy FREE parking in downtown parking garages and at parking meters on Frosty Friday and EVERY Saturday and Sunday between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day.
- …and so much more!
For full information on Frosty Friday, visit downtownfrederick.org/frostyfriday.
Downtown Frederick Partnership works to enhance, promote and preserve the vitality, livability and diversity of Downtown Frederick, a national Main Street community.