Dr. Park Family Dentistry announces the launch of its new website (https://www.drparkfamilydentistry.ca) and new location in Kingston, Ontario.
KINGSTON, ON, May 16, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Dr. Park Family Dentistry announces the launch of its new website (https://www.drparkfamilydentistry.ca) and a new location in Kingston, Ontario. The new office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to provide patients with a comfortable and pleasant experience.
The practice offers patients a full range of dental services, including general dentistry, Invisalign, CBCT, laser dentistry, sleep therapy, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and root canal treatment.
Dr. Park Family Dentistry is led by Dr. Robin Park, a highly trained and experienced dentist who is committed to offering high-quality dental care at an affordable price. The team of dental professionals at Dr. Park Family Dentistry has over 100 years of combined experience, and they strive to provide their patients with the best possible dental care. Dr. Park also works with an onsite physiotherapist, Jaimie Choi, who focuses on general physiotherapy as well as jaw joint issues and vertigo treatment.
"We are excited to open our new location and look forward to providing our patients with a comfortable and pleasant experience at every visit," said Dr. Park. "Our dental team is dedicated to providing high-quality care, and we are committed to helping people of all ages achieve a healthy smile."
The practice's new website (https://www.drparkfamilydentistry.ca) features information about the practice and the services provided. The practice is equipped with the latest in dental technology and state-of-the-art tools to ensure that patients receive the best possible care. The new location will offer dental care for patients of all ages, including children.
The office provides a wide range of services, including:
- General dentistry: This refers to routine dental care and preventive dentistry. General dentistry can also include fillings, crowns, bridges, root canals, and other procedures to prevent tooth decay and other damage.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry is intended to improve the appearance of teeth, including teeth whitening treatments as well as veneers and bonding.
- Family dentistry: Family dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on the needs of children and adolescents. It can include dental checkups, fillings, and other treatments to ensure good oral health.
- Digital dentistry: Digital dentistry refers to the use of digital technologies to improve oral health. It can include 3D imaging, intraoral scanners, and computer-assisted treatment planning.
- Laser dentistry: This is a new method of treating oral problems. It uses targeted laser beams to remove plaque and tartar on your teeth, as well as other conditions such as gum disease.
- Sleep apnea treatment: Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that causes people to stop breathing while they are sleeping. It can be very dangerous, so it's important to get treated as soon as possible.
- Oral cancer screening: This is an essential service that can help detect oral cancer at an early stage of development. If detected early enough, treatment will be easier and more effective.
- TMJ treatment: TMJ treatment can help patients who suffer from jaw pain or headaches caused by the misalignment of teeth or jaw muscles.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are an excellent option for patients who want to replace missing teeth. Implants are also a good choice if a patient's existing teeth are damaged beyond repair or if they don't provide enough support for the jawbone.
About Dr. Park Family Dentistry
Dr. Park Family Dentistry is a full-service dental practice located at 1412 Princess Street, Unit 101B in Kingston, Ontario. To learn more, visit the website at: https://www.drparkfamilydentistry.ca. To make an appointment, call the practice today at (613) 544-2432.
Robert Messinger, Dentalfone, 203.979.4013, [email protected]
SOURCE Dr. Park Family Dentistry