I wanted to provide superior quality skincare at a reasonable price point that is accessible to everyone.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) January 06, 2021
Dr. Cristyn Watkins, owner and founder of acclaimed medical spa aNū Aesthetics & Optimal Wellness in Kansas City, Missouri is thrilled to introduce her very own line of premium skin and hair products: aNū MD. Driven by her passion for excellence and providing the highest level of care and results for her clients, Dr. Watkins designed aNū MD products to be results-driven and all-natural, as well as affordable.
Dr. Watkins explains: “I wanted to provide superior quality skincare at a reasonable price point that is accessible to everyone. I also feel there are things missing from every medical skincare line currently available, so I wanted one line that has everything a patient needs for all their skin and hair concerns.”
Packed with proven ingredients including vitamins, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, retinols, growth factors, botanicals and peptides, aNū MD products are formulated for maximum potency and effectiveness. The Ageless Collagen Serum, for example, is a “needle-less” serum designed to boost collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production in skin. It is very similar to filler in a topical form, resulting in improved volume and reduced laxity.
Dr. Watkins has a favorite — the Anti-Aging Growth Factor Cream! “I am obsessed with regenerative medicine and collagen induction,” she says. “This cream contains human growth factor, which is very unique to this private line, to increase collagen and elastin and dramatically fight the aging process.”
The aNū MD line currently features 35 all-natural and results-driven products for the skin and hair. Free from parabens, sulfates and toxins, the aNū MD line includes:
- Calming Cream $68 — Antioxidants and calming emollients that soothe redness, irritation and rosacea
- Smoothing Scrub $40 — Refines, polishes and smooths skin for a radiant finish
- Regenerative Lash Serum $123 — Helps boost growth, density and length of natural eyelashes
- Regenerative Conditioner $33 — Restores hair volume, length, fullness and moisture
- Clarifying Acne Cleanser $40 — Salicylic acid 2% cleanses pores and decreases sebum production, oil and acne-causing bacteria
- Ageless Collagen Serum $148 — Increases collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production to improve firmness and reduce laxity
- Soothing Cleanser $40 — Cleanses, conditions and hydrates sensitive skin
- Anti-aging eye cream $83 — Reduces dark circles, inflammation, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area
- Intensive Moisture Cream $86 — Restores the barrier function of skin while soothing irritated, dry and sensitive skin
- Hydrating Pumpkin Mask $56 — Rich, creamy, self-warming application that cleanses, hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
- Retinol & Repair PM Pads $93 — Retinol 0.5% brightens the skin and reduces fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Exfoliating Acne Pads $48 — Promotes exfoliation, regulates sebum production, inhibits bacterial growth and reduces inflammation
- Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser $40 — Provides antioxidant protection and gentle exfoliation for brighter and clearer complexion for all skin types
- Regenerative Hair Serum $85 — Stimulates hair follicle anchoring, providing fuller, thicker and healthier looking hair
- Retinol & Repair PM Serum $98 — Retinol 1% brightens the skin and reduces fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Intense Defense Vitamin C Serum $116 — Antioxidants rejuvenate the skin, fight free radicals, protect against environmental and UV induced skin damage
- Acne Control Serum $48 — Fights acne-causing bacteria on the spot and prevents future breakouts
- HA Collagen Booster $123 — Lightweight formula of superior hyaluronic acid increases hydration, reduces wrinkles and photo-aging for radiant skin
- Brightening Pads $148 (with HQ) or $88 without HQ — Prescription strength ingredients brighten and revitalize dull skin, reduce sun damage and photo-aging for a radiant complexion
- Anti-Aging Growth Factor Cream $148-- A powerhouse anti-aging formula of human growth factors, antioxidants and peptides to increase collagen, reduce sun damage, improve complexion and firmness
- HA Hydrating Tint SPF 44 $48— Hydrating and lightweight physical sunscreen with universal tint gives the skin a “dewy” glow
- Regenerative Shampoo $33 — Promotes hair volume, fullness and natural body
- Physical Defense SPF 47 $48 — Non-tinted, natural and physical barrier protection against UVA and UVB damage
- Sheer Tint SPF 46 $48 — Universal light tint with niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to reduce redness and blotchiness for a flawless complexion
- Cooling Mint Mask $36 — Gentle cooling effect calms acne and inflammation, minimizes pores and reduces oil production
- Pore Perfecting Charcoal Mask $56 — Absorbs oil and toxins to reduce acne, minimize pores and clarify the skin
- HA Hydrating Serum $123 —Deeply moisturizes and soothes the skin while also plumping the skin and protecting against sun damage
- Anti-Aging Neck Cream $112 — Stimulates elastin and collagen to improve neck lines, wrinkles, laxity and texture
- Advanced Pigment Fade $128 — Innovative Lightening Complex EpHQuinone™ allows rapid reversal of age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Rich Peptide Hydrating Cream $132 — Deep skin-soothing and plumping ceramides, peptides and vitamin E revive dull, dehydrated skin
- Botanical Skin Bright $88 — Natural lightening agents allow visibly brighter, more even skin tone by eliminating dark spots and preventing sun-related pigmentation
- Vibrant Vitamin C Cream $116 — Packed with vitamin C and antioxidants to firm, tighten, soothe, lighten and brighten the skin
In addition to purchasing individual products, aNū MD also offers product sets that focus on specific concerns, including the Anti-Aging System, Acne System or Hair System. These systems are designed to meet people's needs with greater ease and at reduced cost.
To learn more about aNū MD skin and hair products, please call (816) 359-3310 today or visit aNū Aesthetics & Optimal Wellness and request a consultation online. aNū Aesthetics & Optimal Wellness has two convenient locations:
10090 NW Prairie View Rd., Kansas City, MO 64153
547 Grand Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64106
Phone: (816) 359-3310
About Dr. Cristyn Watkins
Dr. Cristyn Watkins is the owner and visionary of aNū Aesthetics & Optimal Wellness. She is involved in every aspect of the practice and works alongside her expert medical and aesthetics staff.
A native of Kansas City, Missouri, Dr. Watkins attended the University of Kansas for her human biology bachelor degree and completed her medical training in New York City and New Jersey. Dr. Watkins is board-certified in family medicine and was Chief Resident and Most Honored Resident of Family Medicine at her training program. She focuses her entire practice on advanced medical aesthetics, regenerative medicine, healthy aging and personalized wellness medicine.
Dr. Watkins is a certified Master Injector by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery in neurotoxin, cosmetic fillers and chemical peels. She enjoys patient consultations, which allow her to discuss all of the aesthetic options with her patients, as well as performing aesthetic injectables for revealing the natural transformation her patients desire.
Dr. Watkins is certified in bio-identical hormones, medical weight loss and functional/metabolic/nutrition medicine. She has a passion for patient wellness and healthy aging and has a desire for all patients to achieve this lifestyle. For the last decade, she has treated diabetes, heart disease, thyroid conditions and menstrual and hormone conditions. She has been treating obesity and hormone-related issues to overcome these conditions and has been very successful at helping patients achieve a healthier, happier and slimmer self!
Dr. Watkins is also passionate about regenerative medicine and focuses much of her recent research and practice on advanced therapies such as exosomes, ozone, PRP, peptides and IV nutritional therapy. She is a National Regenerative Medicine Trainer for Nurse Practitioners with RegenEd.
Dr. Watkins is an active member of The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The Metabolic Medical Institute, The Institute for Functional Medicine, The American Med Spa Association (AmSpa) and The American Academy of Family Physicians.
About aNū Aesthetics & Optimal Wellness
aNū Aesthetics & Optimal Wellness has been Kansas City’s premier aesthetics and wellness clinic since 2011, under the direction of owner Dr. Cristyn Watkins, a board-certified physician who practices aesthetics and functional medicine full-time at aNū along with her dedicated staff.
Located in Kansas City, aNū Aesthetics has developed an outstanding reputation by offering the ultimate patient experience through an atmosphere of professionalism, personal attention and excellence in care. aNū’s mission is to touch patients and the community through their dedicated staff, services and personalized care, providing an environment of self-care, well-being and optimal health.