WESTCHESTER, N.Y. (PRWEB) January 21, 2020
Dr. Josh Eisen, Candidate for New York’s 17th Congressional District, releases 4th quarter earnings for 2019
- Candidate banks almost $600k in fourth quarter.
- Josh Eisen knows the communities he will represent in the 17th district, comprising all of Rockland and parts of Westchester counties, including White Plains, Spring Valley, and the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Dr. Eisen shares the financial, educational and health concerns of his fellow citizens in the 17th district.
- Candidate is a strong advocate of sixth amendment rights.
Dr. Josh Eisen, the Republican candidate for New York’s 17th Congressional District, has released his earnings for the 4th quarter of 2019.
Eisen’s total earnings for last quarter is $583,970.20, and it has already been reported that he has funded his campaign with $500,000.00 from personal funds.
Among some of the topics about which Eisen has been most outspoken include:
- Healthcare is a human right. Choice in healthcare is an American right. Medicare for All is not the answer. Dr. Eisen understands the need to balance human rights with American privilege. He also wants to incentivize healthy living through tax credits and responsible federal programs.
- Toll hikes, as a result of the Tappan Zee Bridge rebuilding, would financially hurt the residents of Westchester and Rockland counties, who depend on the bridge to link both sides of the Hudson. In addition to exempting the residents of Westchester and Rockland from exorbitant toll hikes, Dr. Eisen is trying to secure federal funding for a second railroad crossing as a continuation of the project, allowing MetroNorth service to be extended to Rockland County.
- Criminal Justice Reform is necessary because of a disregard of the sixth amendment. While agreeing that bail reform is necessary, Eisen values legislation ensuring the right to a speedy trial (as per the 6th amendment), instead of legislation that could facilitate the release of criminals before their trial.
About Josh Eisen
Throughout his life and career, Josh Eisen has earned a reputation for commitment to community and having the drive to get things done. Josh is a father of three, a successful business owner and lifelong New Yorker.
Josh knows that the American Dream is real – because he’s lived it. Josh’s father survived Auschwitz, slave labor and the Communist Revolution in Hungary before immigrating to the United States. Josh’s experience as the child of immigrants has inspired his love of community, pride in his heritage and commitment to ensuring that the American Dream isn’t blocked by big government intervention in our lives. He also knows that American freedom is special and cannot be taken for granted.
Josh is a fighter. Having successfully built several companies, Josh knows firsthand that hard work and discipline are the primary ingredients of success. He has created jobs, empowered his employees, been an educator and a passionate community volunteer.
As an international businessman, he understands what it will take to keep our area and America safe and competitive.
Josh knows how hard it can be for families and seniors in our area. After working his way through college at Columbia, NYU and Queens College, Josh chose to raise his family in New York to help care for his parents. He sees the struggle families have with healthcare costs and long-term care challenges.
Josh has faith. His religious faith and his faith in America drive him. Josh’s story exemplifies his belief that strong communities build individuals who ensure a strong nation. As our Congressman, Josh will provide leadership to ensure Rockland and Westchester communities grow stronger, building a new generation of people with the character and integrity to meet their greatest potential.