MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) November 19, 2020
“Strategies to Sustain Small Businesses Beyond 5 Years”: a compendious dissertation that aids hopeful and struggling business owners jumpstart and manage their business in a competitive, thriving economy. “Strategies to Sustain Small Businesses Beyond 5 Years” is the creation of published author Dr. Kayaso Wani, an academic scholar and nominee for the best quality academic research study award at Walden University.
Dr. Wani shares, “Starting a business might sound easy, but sustaining it to be successful is challenging. People are often afraid to start new businesses because at least everyone has known someone who started a business but failed or someone struggling to sustain a business. Starting your own business and staying successful is the most exciting achievement. This book, ‘Strategies to Sustain Small Businesses Beyond 5 Years,’ is used worldwide to help aspiring or struggling business owners succeed. The book is for anyone interested in doing business.
- You might be a passionate creator, starting your business out of love for what you do and believing that passion is a crucial quality of success; running your business gives you a sense of accomplishment and pride.
- You might be a freedom seeker, starting your small business; you value the ability to control your work experience and want to be in charge of your own schedules, career path, and work environment.
- You might be a legacy builder, starting a business to bring something new to the marketplace, practical in your approach to business ownership.
- You might be a struggling survivor profile representing the cold, hard truth of business ownership.
- You might be a Jack of all trades in your business, spreading too thin from managing directive, sales administrative duties to customer service.
“This book is the path to success in your business. Sometimes running a small business is more frightening than rewarding, and the fear is real, deeply rooted in you facing the challenges of ownership every day. The motivation of a small business owner is as diverse as the business itself. It’s very important to understand your category to know your strengths and weaknesses to adjust accordingly.”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Dr. Kayaso Wani’s new book provides extensive findings that positively impact a social change by refining business competence, sustainability, and income that yields better quality of life to workers.
View the synopsis of “Strategies to Sustain Small Businesses Beyond 5 Years” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “Strategies to Sustain Small Businesses Beyond 5 Years” at traditional brick-and-mortar bookstores or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Strategies to Sustain Small Businesses Beyond 5 Years,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.