ezCheckDraft software is inexpensive and easy to use without worries of an anuual fee!
Detroit, MI (PRWEB) November 10, 2014
ezCheckdraft software from halfpricesoft.com allows small to mid sized businesses collect funds by phone, fax, and internet in house. Business owners will now be able to print pre-approved check draft with MICR encoding on blank stock easily and without charging an expensive yearly fee.
“ezCheckDraft software is inexpensive and easy to use without worries of an anuual fee!” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with MAC for single user version and Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP systems for network version without internet connection. New users can download and try this software at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software-download.asp
Money saving features included in cost of software.
- Collect monies via phone, internet or fax more quickly
- Write unlimited checks without additional fees
- Grow the company without outgrowing the software
- No charge for customer support for software questions
ezCheckdraft software is easy to use and understand.
- Comes with a quick start guide to walk new customer’s through the setup
- Customers can begin processing payments immediately after key is purchased
- Comes with a 30 day trial period to ensure compatibility with your company requirements. No credit card necessary for demo period. The only limitation is TRIAL will appear on checks until the software key is purchased and entered.
Priced at just $59.00, this check draft software is affordable for any business. To learn more about ezCheckDraft check writing software, customers can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.