“Smart drivers can get cheaper auto policies, by following several smart methods”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 19, 2020
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents several methods to lower car insurance rates.
For more info and free quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/how-to-make-car-insurance-rates-cheaper/
Car insurance companies determine the premium paid by a driver after analyzing multiple factors. Some of these factors are under the policyholder’s control and can help him get cheaper car insurance.
- Adjust the deductibles. Drivers can increase the deductibles levels to lower the price of their insurance rate. In many cases, the premium rates drop as much as 30%. Policyholders should consider adjusting the deductibles to a level they can support if something bad happens.
- Consider dropping medical payments coverage. If a policyholder already has health insurance, then he will not need the medical payments coverage. In most cases, the two policies overlap.
- Policyholders should consider buying a cheaper car to insure. Cars that are considered safe and come equipped with safety features and anti-theft devices are cheaper to insure.
- Consider the low mileage discount. If a policyholder doesn’t drive his car too often, he might be eligible for a low mileage discount that typically ranges from 15% to 20%.
- Bundle policies. Insurance companies offer substantial discounts to those policyholders that choose to bundle policies. Buying multiple insurance services from the same carrier is almost always cheaper than purchasing the same services but from different companies. Adding property and car coverage under the same contract will help policyholders save the most money. It is possible to save around 10-15% or more on auto and home coverage. As of March 2020, Farmers offered the greatest bundling discount for home and auto policies, at 22.05%.
- Look for additional discounts. Insurance companies offer plenty of discounts, like a senior citizen discount, loyalty discount, good driver discount, good student discount. Policyholders should check for what discounts may apply.
- Improve the credit score. Clients are asked to provide their credit score range when filling in applications. Obviously, people with Excellent status will get better prices. Improving the credit score is possible, but requires financial counseling from experts. They will present all available strategies.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.