"Imagine a world where 40 lines of code is all that stands between a real-world problem and a life-changing solution. That’s what we’re building at Dry.io,” said Dry.io CEO and founder, Nick Cassimatis.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) February 26, 2019
Dry.io, a programmable software platform that democratizes software with AI that codes, today began accepting signups for its first wave of external testing. The Dry.io platform radically simplifies programming, accelerating application development with AI that can code in parallel to a software development team that provides it with minimal human input. To date, the founders have demonstrated a series of robust, fully-functional consumer applications that were built by a single person in hours or less with only dozens of lines of code.
In addition to radically simplified AI-assisted coding, the Dry.io platform allows end users to maintain complete control of their data; they can store, organize, search through, and share their data without artificial silos between applications. We are working towards a new era of low-code, high-output development where individuals and teams can afford to have easy-to-use intuitive software perfectly tailored to their needs. This technology will enable important projects that were before infeasible because of the expense and scarcity of software developers.
The team is led by Nick Cassimatis, founder of Skyphrase (acquired by Yahoo in 2013). Cassimatis has been a career-long pioneer in artificial intelligence, natural language processing, computational linguistics, knowledge representation, reasoning, and cognitive science. After Yahoo, he founded the Intelligence Innovation (In2) Laboratory at Samsung Research America, where he oversaw teams focused on transformational research breakthroughs in fields ranging from computer vision to deep learning, reasoning, planning, and beyond.
“Our mission is to rewrite the economics of software development,” said Dry.io CEO and founder, Nick Cassimatis. “We’re eager to welcome developers to the platform and work with them to shape the future of software. Imagine a world where 40 lines of code is all that stands between a real-world problem and a life-changing solution. That’s what we’re building at Dry.io.”
The company was founded in 2018 and is based in Palo Alto. The founding team has decades of experience in artificial intelligence, natural language understanding, and developer tools.
The Dry.io platform features:
- No-stack, super-fast development. Building quality software until now has required learning and integrating multiple components: databases, servers, notifications, interfaces, etc. In Dry.io, this technology stack is invisible to the developer and user, making software orders of magnitude faster to develop.
- Extreme flexibility. Developers will be able to easily create entirely new kinds of applications for almost any domain they choose. They will also have the ability to specify additional types of data and behavior not already included in or envisioned by Dry.io.
- Data integrity. Dry.io maintains a strict separation between applications and data. People's data are private by default. No app or person can use them without their knowledge or permission. People can use an application without developers needing to have any access to their data.
- Optimizations for collaborative and social applications. Dry.io includes features and optimizations to make it excel at creating group collaboration and social applications that let people invent new ways to work with and relate to each other.
- App marketplace. Users will be able to easily create applications that utilize Dry.io to solve specific needs. They will be able to distribute and sell these in a marketplace.
- Zero-effort blockchain integration. With no extra coding, any app can incorporate the benefits of blockchain. Developers need to know nothing at all about blockchain.
Beginning today, Dry.io is welcoming a first wave of pilot developers. General availability is planned for early 2019, at which team developers can sign up and start building.
To learn more about Dry.io, or to become a pilot developer, please visit: http://dry.io/
Dry.io is a programmable software platform. We democratize software with AI that codes. Our mission is to rewrite the economics of software development.
While our AI radically simplifies programming, the Dry.io platform also allows users to store, organize, and share their data, with full search capabilities. We enable app creation that is 1000x faster than any other platform or development method. Dry.io is the ultimate in Don’t Repeat Yourself coding. The Dry.io platform also allows end users to maintain complete control of their data; they can store, organize, and share their data without artificial siloes between applications.
Dry.io was founded in 2018 by Nick Cassimatis, and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. To learn more, please visit: http://dry.io/.