SHANGHAI, Nov. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences (DuPont) will use insights to help manufacturers evolve with the biggest trends in the Asia pharma industry, with highlights to the latest offerings at CPhI China 2020 from December 16–18. Attendees who visit DuPont booth E3D26 will get an exclusive look at solutions to many of the industry's most pressing challenges, including taste-masking for pediatric medicines, pharmaceutical ingredients for acid reflux, and controlled release solutions that can significantly enhance manufacturing processes and much more.
DuPont has continuously supported its pharmaceutical customers with its vital expertise, and broad, unique portfolio that helps formulators succeed in manufacturing, regulatory, product design and beyond. As China's pharmaceutical industry continues to expand in profitability and regulatory complexity, DuPont intends to show customers that it has the products and technical know-how to help them keep pace.
Experts will be available to discuss the offerings which include:
- - Ensuring compliance among younger patients. No child likes the taste of medicine, which means taste-masking bitter active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) is of utmost importance in pediatric care. DuPont offers several solutions, including colloidal Avicel® microcrystalline cellulose (MCC), which is ideal for use in oral suspension; and ETHOCEL™ and Aquacoat®, two superior coating polymers that effectively mask unpleasant tastes.
- - Optimal ingredients for controlled release. METHOCEL™ DC2 is a cellulose ether that achieves superior process control with fewer production steps and less waste. With improved flow, faster and consistent tableting speeds, it greatly enhances overall production efficiency.
- - Sustainable ingredients that treat acid reflux. Protanal® is a tailored innovative solution highly aligned with market trends and can be used as an API in the treatment of acid reflux. Using a patented and environmentally friendly technology, this brown seaweed extract helps to enable enhanced performance.
- - Focus on quality beyond manufacturing. Given quality is paramount for our industry, DuPont will discuss its efforts to broaden its quality focus beyond manufacturing to an organizational priority. Efforts also include an extension of its renowned Avicel® to reduce technically unavoidable particles (TUPs).
- - A whole new range of innovative delivery forms for dietary supplements industry. We offer a vast range of functional ingredients that works well with nutritional ingredients to make a product that meets consumer demands – from clean label, plant-based, consumer-friendly capsules, great tasting gummies and smaller tablets for consumer convenience. Our SeaGel® vegetarian softgel technology outperforms its animal-based counterpart, imparting excellent thermal stability and implementing seamlessly into soft capsule equipment.
At the booth, attendees can attend mini talks and discuss with DuPont experts on how they can enable their goals in the pharma and dietary supplements space, including sharing of best practices for each ingredient, application expertise and regulatory knowledge tailored to the Asian market.
"All of these offerings represent our commitment to delivering strategic, high quality customer service to the Asia's pharma industry," explained Frank Zhao, Sales Leader, APAC, Pharma Solutions, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences. "It's a reflection of our global implementation of Big Q—a Quality culture. We believe our focus on quality will resonate with visitors at CPhI China, who will come away with practical solutions to create viable pharmaceutical products for this expanding market."
To learn more about the broad product portfolio and expertise areas from DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, visit pharma.dupont.com.
About DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences applies expert science to advance market-driven, healthy and sustainable solutions for the food, beverage, dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries. We also use cutting-edge biotechnology across a range of markets to advance bio-based solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations. We are innovative solvers who help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities. For more information: http://www.dupontnutritionandbiosciences.com.
DuPont (NYSE: DD) is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, construction, water, health and wellness, food, and worker safety. More information can be found at http://www.dupont.com. Investors can access information included on the Investor Relations section of the website at investors.dupont.com.
# # #
DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, SM or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted
Lindsay Torriero, DuPont, +1 407 701 2133, [email protected]