Our wide network across the company also ensures connected solutions, embedded with QbD expertise and a passion for innovation to help our customers deliver on the promise of a healthier life.
WILMINGTON, Del. (PRWEB) November 04, 2019
DuPont draws on a rich 120-year history of pharmaceutical industry and technical knowledge, a broad portfolio, and regulatory and quality expertise to consistently help advance its customers forward. Global experts bring this spirit to CPhI Worldwide, Nov. 5-7, where they will collaborate with customers to optimize offerings that help manage everyday and future challenges. During the three-day conference, experts will be on-site at stand 102A30 to discuss DuPont’s:
- Broad, reliable product portfolio that addresses a wide range of challenges, allowing customers to increase efficiency of formulation development and performance, while reducing difficulty and cost.
● DuPont’s excipient portfolio is one of the most robust for oral solid dosage formulations including tablets, capsules, solutions and suspension, including Immediate and Controlled Release, taste-masking, solubility and vegetarian capsules.
● DuPont’s experience in developing and commercializing silicone materials for healthcare applications is extensive. The portfolio includes fluids, blends, resins, waxes and emulsifiers that deliver the performance consumers expect and regulatory compliance formulators need. Products are designed to increase spreading, enhance sensory aesthetics and improve efficacy of APIs. With these attributes, DuPont silicones enable acne medications and are first-line therapy for scar and stretch mark management.
○ DuPont’s silicone adhesives are used in a wide range of pharmaceutical applications, including line pressure sensitive adhesives specifically for the preparation of transdermal and topical drug delivery systems.
○ DOW CORNING™ brand pharma single-use tubing and overmolded assemblies are part of the DuPont portfolio. These silicone elastomer solutions are designed to advance purity, reliability and security in biopharmaceutical processing.
● DuPont™ HOWARU® line features a broad portfolio of clinically mastered probiotic solutions that are offered as single strains or pre-formulated blends, all validated by gold-standard clinical trials. Each robust strain or strain-combination provides an array of benefits sure to meet the manufacturing needs of unique customers.
● As one of the largest manufacturers of ion exchange resins and polymeric adsorbents worldwide, DuPont offers a broad range of separation and purification products specifically designed to be used in bioprocessing.
- Advances in capacity and manufacturing excellence, creating shorter lead times and greater flexibility and reliability for customers in Europe and India.
● DuPont was awarded EXCiPACT Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certification Standards at its METHOCEL™ and ETHOCEL™ excipient facilities in Midland, MI; Plaquemine, LA; Bomlitz, Germany; and POLYOX™ plant in Institute, WV.
● The company has increased capacity for its METHOCEL™ K100M Premium HPMC product, which is now produced at both the Midland and Stade, Germany, facilities. Production expansion is in response to strong market demand and the desire to improve reliability and ensure business continuity plans.
● DuPont also will present at the CPhI Theatre on Continuous Manufacturing: Current and Future Role of Excipient Suppliers Nov. 5, 12:30-1 p.m. CEST. Meinolf Brackhagen, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, will share insights on using continuous manufacturing to overcome oral solid drug production challenges to improve quality and productivity.
- DuPont provides polymer expertise in optimizing critical material attributes and facilitating robust formulation and process early in the product development.
- This offering of Quality by Design components, such as historical manufacturing data and variability analysis (Multivariate Analysis) to improve scale up, robust manufacturing process, and lower manufacturing costs.
- DuPont offers global regulatory proficiency with strong collaboration with the International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council to help customers navigate regulation differences across borders.
“We are with our customers at every step of the process to overcome challenges and help them develop high-quality offerings that meet regulatory standards around the world,” said Angela Strzelecki, Global Business Director, Pharma Solutions at DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences. “Our wide network across the company also ensures connected solutions, embedded with QbD expertise and a passion for innovation to help our customers deliver on the promise of a healthier life.”
In addition to its stand presence, DuPont will again sponsor the Sixth Annual Women in Leadership Forum on Nov. 6, 3:30-6:30 p.m. CEST at Frankfurt Marriot Hotel, across from the CPhI event location. DuPont extends its commitment to propelling diversity and inclusive initiatives forward at the event, which Strzelecki and other DuPont leaders will keynote and facilitate. The forum will cover how organizations can create a ‘future-fit’ environment to champion women to bring their full selves to work.
To learn more about DuPont’s portfolio of high-quality pharmaceuticals, technologies and proven expertise, visit CPhI Worldwide stand 102A30 or pharma.dupont.com.
DuPont (NYSE: DD) is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, construction, water, health and wellness, food and worker safety. More information can be found at http://www.dupont.com.
DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, ℠ or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. Dow Corning is a trademark of the Dow Chemical Company or its affiliates.