“We’re thrilled to showcase how our deep technical expertise, combined with our broad portfolio and a commitment to continuous improvement, can help play a role in meeting the opportunities the industry is facing today and in the future,” Rina Chokshi, global commercial marketing leader.
WILMINGTON, Del. (PRWEB) October 06, 2020
DuPont announced it will participate in the virtual CPhI: Festival of Pharma, highlighting its commitment to meet customers’ needs for essential innovations to address the challenges of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
DuPont’s technical leaders will draw upon their decades of cellulosic and vital pharmaceutical expertise to showcase their innovation —from enabling topical trends to enhancing global focus on customer needs—during the virtual event October 5th-16th.
Specifically, DuPont experts will discuss:
- A broad, unique portfolio: DuPont pioneered leading brands like Avicel® and METHOCEL™, cellulosics with extensive track records of innovation and reliable performance. Beyond these products, we offer a variety of unique excipients that deliver functional benefits, efficiency, and cost-saving opportunities across a multitude of dosage forms and applications. In addition, DuPont offers a unique portfolio for dietary supplements, including plant-based ingredients that outperform as well as probiotics with health benefits backed by clinical science.
- Reinforcing the DuPont commitment to strategic, high-quality customer service through the implementation of Big Q, or a Quality culture, which improves all aspects and contact points for customers – from administrative processes to customer service, logistics and more. Register for the CPhI Festival of Pharma podcast for an interview with global quality leader, Pharma Solutions, Kieran O’Dwyer.
- Penchant for problem-solving: Using our deep polymer and application expertise, we can tailor attributes of our excipients to deliver on trends and unique applications.
- DuPont has worked on a unique polymer formulation that enables continuous manufacturing of controlled release tablets, which equips customers to switch from batch manufacturing, saving both time and money, while improving flow and compressibility. Learn more about how our unique portfolio delivers in this case study.
- Sustainably sourced anti-reflux solutions derived from brown seaweed can combat GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease/acid reflux disease) by creating a raft that block stomach acids. Attendees can learn more about how our gelling alginates enable anti-reflux systems via DuPont’s case study.
In addition, DuPont is sponsoring and presenting at the Keynote: The Landscape of Affordable Healthcare with Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former Commissioner of the FDA. Through its work with IPEC (International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council), DuPont seeks to help customers navigate the complex regulatory landscape while pushing for more advanced excipient guidelines to support speed-to-market for essential drugs.
“We’re thrilled to showcase how our deep technical expertise, combined with our broad portfolio and a commitment to continuous improvement, can help play a role in meeting the opportunities the industry is facing today and in the future,” Rina Chokshi, global commercial marketing leader. “By actively collaborating with our customers, we’re helping them create the high-quality medications that are desperately needed right now.”
To learn more about the broad product portfolio or expertise areas from DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, visit pharma.dupont.com.
About DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences applies expert science to advance market-driven, healthy and sustainable solutions for the food, beverage, dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries. We also use cutting-edge biotechnology across a range of markets to advance bio-based solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations. We are innovative solvers who help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities. For more information: http://www.dupontnutritionandbiosciences.com.
DuPont (NYSE: DD) is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, construction, water, health and wellness, food, and worker safety. More information can be found at http://www.dupont.com.
# # #
DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, SM or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted.