"We have a variety of companies that are interested in installing the DuThermX system to help ensure that employees and visitors can enter their properties safely and easily." said Nick Dubak, Chief Operating Officer of Dubak Electrical Group.
LA GRANGE, Ill. (PRWEB) September 22, 2020
DuThermX body temperature measurement systems are now available for rent or lease for companies interested in contact-free screening for commercial buildings, industrial sites or event venues.
Dubak Electrical Group launched DuThermX, the first fully integrated body temperature measurement system for industrial and commercial applications in the United States, in April 2020. The contact-free, high-capacity system detects elevated body temperatures using advanced thermal camera technology. DuThermX allows for continuous flow of visitors, integrates with existing security systems, and can provide facial recognition and data analysis. In addition to advanced thermal camera technology, the systems use calibrators, monitors, and warning lights to alert staff to potential health risks.
The DuThermX product line systems available for rent or lease include:
- DuThermX Walk Thru Series – Similar to a metal detector, the Walk Thru Series allows for the free flow of 800 to 1,200 people per hour through an arched entry portal and can operate on Wi-Fi connections. Ideal for office buildings, commercial and industrial buildings.
- DuThermX Venue Series – Several systems combine to allow for the free flow of 6,400 to 12,000 people per hour through expandable lanes at event entrances with visual or sound alarms alerting staff to elevated temperatures. The Venue series can be integrated with existing security procedures for high-volume areas such as train stations, airports, stadiums, concert halls, music arenas, and outdoor festivals.
- DuThermX Mobile Cart Series – A portable solution, the Mobile Cart Series allows for the free flow of traffic at event venues where 800 to 1,200 people per hour can enter via single or double lanes. Ideal for temporary entrances and event venues such as trade shows and concerts.
- DuThermX Modular Container Series – A temperature-controlled prewired container provides entry screening where people pass through a single lane traffic pattern. The Modular Container is ideal for situations where current entry does not have space for additional screening, such as an outside factory entrance or industrial building.
- DuThermX Healthcare Series – Non-contact mobile cart allows for a moveable, rechargeable system that can be used at the entry point for smaller venues with limited number of visitors, where healthcare-grade temperature scanning is required.
- DuThermX Kiosk Series – Single 7-inch camera checkpoint can be installed on a desktop or counter with an options ID card reader. Ideal for low-volume traffic flow including small businesses.
“We have a variety of companies that are interested in installing the DuThermX system to help ensure that employees and visitors can enter their properties safely and easily,” says Nick Dubak, Chief Operating Officer of Dubak Electrical Group. “Some are interested in using DuThermX for shorter term events or for specific seasons. We can offer DuThermX products quickly whether it’s to accommodate fluctuating seasonal needs or a short-term event.”
The DuThermX Difference
DuThermX is a contact-free and continuous flow system, which alleviates the need for manual screening and any bottlenecks created by stopping people that often requires additional personnel at any venue entry point. It can be added to existing surveillance and monitoring systems or installed separately.
Easily, quickly, unobtrusively, DuThermX detects body temperatures within +/- 0.54 degrees Fahrenheit with a response time of 30 milliseconds. When a person passes through an entry point with an elevated temperature, an alarm alerts designated personnel. The multi notification alarm system can include audible, visual, email, SMS text, onscreen and network video capture.
About Dubak Electrical Group
Dubak Electrical Group is a leader in industrial electrical construction and maintenance with more than three decades of experience. As family-owned-and-operated business, Dubak has an established record of success and safety in the design, installation and maintenance of industrial electrical, HVACR, control, and automation. The company opened a new corporate headquarters, training and technology facility in La Grange in 2016, in Chicago’s western suburbs. Additional regional offices are located in Florida, Indiana, Iowa and Wisconsin. We are currently building a second innovation center opening in La Grange in 2021.
For more information on DuThermX: https://www.duthermx.com/
More information on Dubak Electrical Group
- Website: https://www.dubakelectrical.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DubakElectric
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dubak-electrical-group/
For a link to the DuThermX online newsroom with video b-roll and images go to: https://www.duthermx.com/media
# # #
(312) 493-5921 (o)
(312) 952-7394 (m)
(312) 493-5921 (o)
(312) 282-0539 (m)