“Our partnership with Dan demonstrates our commitment to offer our advisor affiliates best-in-class services to help them focus on growing their practices.” - Jim Cannon, founder and CEO, Dynamic Advisor Solutions
PHOENIX (PRWEB) May 28, 2020
Dynamic Advisor Solutions dba Dynamic Wealth Advisors and Dan Solin, recognized wealth advisory coach and bestselling author, have announced a strategic partnership to offer coaching and professional marketing services to advisors across the Dynamic network to help grow their businesses.
Through the partnership, Dynamic RIAs and IARs will receive preferred pricing on coaching, training and content marketing through Solin Strategic, and digital marketing services through Evidence Based Advisor Marketing. This includes:
- Prospect conversion training through The Solin Process™, an evidence-based, proven method to increase the number of prospect-to-client conversions.
- Presentation coaching for advisors to address clients, prospects, plan sponsors and investment committees.
- Content marketing services to effectively communicate with prospective and current clients in an engaging and compelling way.
- Website creation/redesign, including content, design and video production.
- Digital marketing services include website optimization across all devices, newsletter database creation, social media strategy, SEO, chat support and related services.
- Branding opportunities through Solin’s upcoming book, Ask: How to Relate to Anyone, a study in interpersonal relationships based on ground-breaking research in the fields of psychology and neuroscience. Unique branding opportunities with Ask will allow advisors to show their clients how much they care about all aspects of their lives.
“We are thrilled to partner with Dan, a well-known consultant to wealth advisors and expert in the field,” said Jim Cannon, founder and chief executive officer of Dynamic. “Our partnership with Dan demonstrates our commitment to offer our advisor affiliates best-in-class services to help them focus on growing their practices.”
“This is a great partnership I’m excited about because Dynamic has always put advisors first,” said Dan Solin. “Particularly during this time, it’s going to be important for advisors to assess their marketing efforts as they move forward.”
About Dan Solin
Dan Solin is the founder and President of Solin Strategic, LLC and Evidence Based Advisor Marketing, LLC. These entities provide coaching, workshops, content, design and videos for websites and original blog articles that can be white labeled on a subscription basis, exclusively to evidence-based advisors.
Dan is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University and the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
About Dynamic Advisor Solutions dba Dynamic Wealth Advisors
For successful wealth advisors looking to elevate their practices to the next level, Dynamic Advisor Solutions is a professional services provider, delivering a complete business solution, myVirtualPractice™, to create efficiencies so advisors can focus on providing exceptional client experiences. For more information, visit dynamicadvisorsolutions.com.