LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) November 24, 2020
Bravo Systems, parent company to E4473, Bravo Pawn Platform, Usedguns.com and Buya.com, and the leading provider of digital 4473 software, point-of-sale platforms, mobile applications, and eCommerce products for the firearms and pawn industries, today announces the launch of E4473—the industry’s first platform to offer a 360o solution for 4473 completion.
“The launch of E4473 is monumental, not just for Bravo Systems, but for the firearms industry and our pawn customers,” says Tally Mack, CEO at Bravo. “Until today, the firearms industry, including pawnbrokers who carry a FFL, have been grossly underserved. Gun dealers have had to make do with systems and processes that put the dealer at risk of ATF violations and deliver very poor employee and consumer experience at best. All of that changes with the launch of E4473.”
E4473 Key Benefits
- Better for Firearms Dealers: with E4473, businesses reduce employee errors, cut down on manual entry, and empower employees to make critical decisions with confidence.
- Better for Consumers: E4473 delivers exceptional customer experience. Consumers don’t have wait times in long lines, can access the form on any device, and are equipped to complete the form quickly and accurately with intuitive form fields that include ATF-approved help tips/guidance.
- Better for the ATF: E4473 means faster audits for ATF agents. All forms are organized and centralized for easy retrieval and every field on every form is accurate and legible.
E4473 Feature Highlights
- 100% ATF compliant guarantee
- Built-in NICS and background check readiness
- Form field verification and validation
- Electronic customer signature, compatible with mobile, tablet, touchscreen, or signature pad for faster, easier submission process
- Built-in definitions and explanations for every question for employee guidance
- Point of sale integration, with multi-user capability and off-site access
- Digital storage for secure storage of forms and sensitive data
- Bulletproof security with secure sign-in, user verification and suspicious activity monitoring
Bravo Systems would like to recognize and thank Concept Co., a Milwaukee-based branding and digital agency, for their exceptional work creating the E4473 brand identity and for the development of E4473.com.
About Bravo Systems
Bravo Systems is the parent company to Bravo Pawn Platform, E4473, Usedguns.com and Buya.com. Bravo Systems specializes in providing software solutions and services to underserved markets, including firearms and pawn industries. Since the company’s inception more than a decade ago, Bravo has had a singular mission: to be the catalyst for advancement in the. Industries it serves.
Bravo offers a robust suite of products and professional services including, digital 4473 software, point-of-sale platforms, mobile applications, and eCommerce products, all of which are developed with thoughtfully engineered architecture, intuitive UI, sophisticated native integrations, and first-to-market features that drive near immediate return on investment for customers.
For more information about Bravo Systems and the full suite of products, visit bravopawnsystems.com .
For more information about E4473, visit E4473.com.