BOSTON (PRWEB) September 05, 2019
e-Spirit, maker of the FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform (DXP) including a hybrid Content Management System(CMS), today introduced the next generation of its translation management solution--TranslationStudio--with new AI capabilities that understand and translate text with unprecedented accuracy, speed and cost savings, at scale. TranslationStudio helps organizations deliver web content that resonates with customers wherever they may be, turning them into lifelong fans.
Demand for content is outpacing marketing’s ability to translate the large volumes of content needed in multiple languages to be successful. For most organizations, translations are costly and inefficient. Powered by AI, TranslationStudio is next level translation management. It captures even the tiniest language nuances and reproduces them with higher quality and faster speed, helping organizations overcome language barriers with an easy solution that keeps costs low even when translation volume is high.
- It’s cloud-based so you can start using TranslationStudio immediately for faster time to value--no software to install.
- Translate omnichannel content for any touchpoint, making real-time digital experiences a reality anytime, anywhere and in any language.
- Include your own terminology to ensure consistent messaging globally.
- Monitor translation status right from within your UI.
- Buy translation packages or do translations on demand.
- 100% usage-based pricing makes it easy to start small and grow as needed.
- Out-of-the-box connectors make it easy to connect with professional translation platforms such as Across, Translations.com, Trados and many more.
“Our strategy is to create solutions at the forefront of innovation that help global organizations be more competitive by connecting with their customers faster, more intuitively and smarter,” said e-Spirit CRO and board member Udo Sträßer. “TranslationStudio helps FirstSpirit customers quickly translate content for global audiences at a fraction of the cost. It’s the latest in our suite of capabilities powered by AI--including personalization, predictive targeting, A/B testing, and natural language generation.”
e-Spirit’s FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform, offered through a SaaS or on-premises model, helps businesses engage customers and increase revenue with personalized, content-rich digital experiences anytime, anywhere. Savvy digital marketers across all industry sectors rely on the FirstSpirit platform—which includes a hybrid (headless+) CMS, AI-driven personalization and omnichannel marketing capabilities—for individualized and synchronized content delivery across all channels to differentiate their companies and turn customers into lifelong fans.
e-Spirit, founded in 1999, is part of the adesso Group and has offices in 16 locations in the US, Germany, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Asia Pacific. Customers include international brands and corporations such as L’Oréal, Lancôme, Commerzbank, BASF, Bosch, Belk, Carter’s, Reitmans, Urban Decay, Olympus, Santander Bank, Sterling Jewelers and many others. For more information, go to http://www.e-Spirit.com or call us at 781.862.5511.