Through Simbli’s Policy module, our subscribers can not only access and make vital updates to their board policy manual, but also manage other critical manuals all in one place.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (PRWEB) October 13, 2020
eBOARDsolutions Inc., today announced a major update to their online policy management software, the Simbli Policy Module.
One of six core modules that make up Simbli’s board management software, the Policy module helps school boards develop, communicate, and collaborate on policies and procedures in real-time. Fully integrated with Simbli’s Meetings, Planning, Evaluations, Documents, and Communications Modules, the newly enhanced Policy Module provides governance teams even greater flexibility and control in managing all of the board’s important work.
“Through Simbli’s Policy module, our subscribers can not only access and make vital updates to their board policy manual, but also manage things like student and staff handbooks, school safety manuals, financial or IT procedures manuals, business continuity plans, and other critical manuals all in one place,” said Mark Willis, eBOARDsolutions Chief Operating Officer. “With Simbli, all of their manuals are easily searchable and 100% compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.”
In addition, the updates significantly improve both the functionality of the module, as well as the overall user experience.
New enhancements allow subscribers to:
- Manage all types of policy or procedure manuals
- View and print manuals and policies in multiple languages, on any device
- Search, filter, and display results by one, many, or all Simbli Policy subscribers
- Do custom printings of a single policy, a section, or an entire manual
- Collaborate and solicit public comment on draft policies, with inline comments
- Customize and assign “sub-status” labels to draft policies
- Automatically attach PDF versions of policies to board meeting agendas, strategic plans, or board evaluations
- Access archived versions of policies
- Provide enhanced safety and security with data backups – Simbli is SOC-2 certified, reducing the board’s cyber-risk by protecting confidential information and ensuring data privacy
Visit http://www.eboardsolutions.com to learn more about Simbli.
eBOARDsolutions, a subsidiary of the Georgia School Boards Association, is the leader in online board management tools for effective governance. With a unique understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing school boards, the Georgia School Boards Association began building these online tools over 20 years ago to help its member boards increase their efficiency and effectiveness. In 2007, eBOARDsolutions, Inc. was born, and has been making these tools available to school boards, nonprofits, and governments across the United States ever since. With an annual renewal rate of more than 99 percent, Simbli is helping boards and the people who work with them simply get more done. Learn more about eBOARDsolutions and Simbli at http://www.eboardsolutions.com.