IPSWICH, Mass., Dec. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO) has announced Clinical Decisions™ as the new brand for its growing suite of health care solutions focused on improving patient-centered outcomes. EBSCO is a leading provider of clinical decision support, shared decision making, and medical research solutions, helping to improve patient care by providing health care professionals with clinical evidence at the point of care. Bringing clinical resources and services together under the Clinical Decisions brand emphasizes the company's focus on enhancing patient care through standardized and consistent application of evidence-based methodologies.
Informed treatment decisions and engaged patients lead to higher satisfaction and reduced costs. By providing trusted, evidence-based decision support, EBSCO Clinical Decisions aims to support a value-based care model with a holistic suite of products.
The Clinical Decisions suite from EBSCO includes the following solutions:
- DynaMed®, EBSCO's flagship clinical decision support tool which provides the most current, accurate, actionable answers to questions at the point of care
- DynaMed® and Micromedex® with Watson™, a single solution through a partnership between EBSCO and IBM, which combines curated disease information with top evidence-based drug content
- Dynamic Health™, a resource supporting evidence-based nursing and allied health best practices, essential competency development and the policy and procedure process for the highest quality decision support
- DynaMed® Shared Decisions™, a robust collection of shared decision-making tools that enable patients and providers to have meaningful and informed discussions, leading to higher patient satisfaction and improved outcomes
- Isabel, a diagnosis decision support tool that aims to broaden a differential diagnosis and reduce clinical uncertainty
The Clinical Decisions suite of products all work with an underlying set of operating services making implementation, maintenance and interoperability with the EHR and analytics reporting consistent for a full view of the care team's decision points to help reduce variation in care.
EBSCO's Executive Vice President for Clinical Decisions, Betsy Jones, says that by offering an array of diverse clinical decision tools, the company is focused on making a deeper impact on patient care. "EBSCO is committed to supporting evidence-based health care and enhancing the relationships between patients and their health care providers. With Clinical Decisions, we look to leverage the deep expertise of our team to provide the answers that health care providers need — when, where and how they need it. On the cusp of unveiling additional resources and services, and knowing the work we have put into our consistent approach to evidence across our editorial and product suite, our evolution to Clinical Decisions is hitting maturity and comes together under a united brand."
For more information on EBSCO's Clinical Decisions, visit http://www.clinicaldecisions.com.
About EBSCO Information Services
EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO) is the preeminent provider of online research content and search technologies serving academic, school and public libraries; healthcare and medical institutions; corporations; and government agencies around the world. EBSCO's Clinical Decisions suite of products are designed to improve patient care by providing healthcare professionals with the most current, evidence-based answers to clinical questions as they arise at the point of care. EBSCO Information Services is a division of EBSCO Industries, Inc., a family owned company since 1944. For more information, visit the EBSCO website at: http://www.ebsco.com.
For more information, please contact:
Jessica Holmes, EBSCO Information Services, 978-356-6500 x3485, [email protected]
SOURCE EBSCO Information Services