Joplin, MO (PRWEB) June 10, 2019
Ed Kephart, a native of a rural area of northwest Kansas who served four years in the Marine Corps and accepted Jesus Christ as his savior at age 32, has completed his book “No Sanctuary Cities in Hell”: an strengthen the faith of Christians and to reveal the complex yet simple beauty of God’s Word.
Ed writes, “This book will provide answers to the following:
1. Why will the United States never have more than two major political parties?
2. Why was it necessary for Jesus to be born of a virgin?
3. Why does one political party want open borders and the other does not?
4. If you can see something with the natural eye, why is it temporary?
5. If you cannot see something with the natural eye why will it exist forever?
6. Why will the earth, as we know it, soon be changing? Not coming to an end.
7. Why does God specifically say that all liars have their place in hell?
8. Why the effort to ‘carve out’ sanctuary cities and possibly states?
9. What will you be doing one hundred years from now? Two hundred?
10. In hell, what will cause the ‘weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth to begin?’”
Published by New York City-based Page Publishing, Ed Kephart’s book is a political commentary offering a conservative perspective on politics, faith, and modern American society.
Readers who wish to experience this faith-based work can purchase“No Sanctuary Cities in Hell” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional New York-based, full-service publishing house that handles all the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not overwhelmed with logistics like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes, and the like. Its roster of accomplished authors and publishing professionals allows writers to leave behind these complex and time-consuming issues to focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.