The digitization of industries offers a moment of clarity for those who have to reassess what makes them unique, and how to create the right infrastructure and organization alignment to compete and win in a rapidly changing environment.
MIAMI (PRWEB) August 02, 2018
Edge Consultancy, a strategic advisory firm created and run by proven operators in the industries being disrupted by digitization, today announced the initial sponsors of its first Digital Transformation Conference, taking place on Sunday, October 7 to Monday, October 8, 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The sponsors of the must-attend event are all top performers in digital banking transformation. The carefully selected sponsors for this invitation only event include KONY, Geezeo, ASI Group, Passageways, and Payveris.
The first of its kind, the Edge Digital Transformation Conference is an opportunity for financial industry leaders to gain high-level knowledge about tactics and methodology for success. They will also learn from leaders in the retail and media industries that are undergoing similar digital disruption and discover how their experience can benefit the banking sector.
“The journey of a successful digital transformation can be complex and is about much more than technology alone,” said Ray Seefeldt, Managing Director of Edge Consultancy, which advises leading organizations on digital transformation strategies for Financial Services, Media and Digital Commerce industries. “The digitization of industries offers a moment of clarity for those who have to reassess what makes them unique, and how to create the right infrastructure and organization alignment to compete and win in a rapidly changing environment. This conference will tackle these questions head on, with the most creative leaders in the industry.”
Designed to provide day-one actionable information, each of the sessions and panel discussions in the fact-paced, focused conference will feature experts in all aspects of digital transformation, including top performers such as:
- KONY: Named by Forrester as a leader of digital banking transformation. Through Kony innovative tools, financial institutions can enhance their unique customer relationships.
- Geezeo: Through leading financial institutions, Geezeo serves more than 7 million consumers by enriching their digital banking needs through innovative technology, APIs, Responsive Tiles and data enrichment.
- ASI: Transforming banking in Central America and Mexico, ASI is a leader in core and supporting applications. ASI’s success continues as it is now launching applications for the US market in earnest.
- Passageways: From the boardroom to the customer, this multiple award-winning company provides services that result in more effective and efficient communication. Passageways helps financial institutions meet and thrive in digital transformation.
- Payveris: The cloud-based money movement platform provides solutions that place financial institutions at the center of digital commerce revolution by empowering them to take unlimited control of the payments experience and create new innovative digital payment services.
“We are really excited to participate in such a unique and exclusive event,” said Hernando Torres, CEO of ASI Group. “The fact that the top performing institutions will get exposure to thought leaders in media technology, banking, and retail commerce, which are all dealing the digital disruption, is fascinating. We are proud to sponsor such an impressive and important event and are very much looking forward to it.”
Attendance at the conference is by invitation only, ensuring that the focused audience will have a unique opportunity to communicate openly about how to solve their specific challenges.
“These are exciting times for the financial services industry and fintech companies,” said Bryan Clagett, CMO of Geezeo. “The name of the game will be collaboration as fintech and financial institutions work together to enrich the banking experience."
Scheduled immediately prior to the larger BAI Beacon18 Conference, the Edge Conference is designed specifically for executive leadership teams, focusing on the impact of accelerating digitization on financial institutions and technologies that can help the industry navigate forward.
“The challenge of putting the ‘bits and pieces’ together is met through best-of-breed solutions,” said Santo Cannone, Lead Advisor of Edge Consultancy. “Failure is not an option; surviving requires a solution; and thriving requires embracing the methodology our Top award winning-sponsors and speakers will present at the conference.”
For more information, or to apply for an invitation to attend the Edge Digital Transformation Conference, please visit http://edgeconsultancyllc.com/
About Edge Consultancy
Edge Consultancy helps clients in Financial Services, Media and Digital Commerce industries improve performance, comply with regulations, reduce costs, solve problems, leverage technology and stimulate growth. Owned by Black Dragon Capital, a private equity fund focused on growth investments, particularly in digital commerce, financial services and media technology, Edge Consultancy teams with clients to deliver sustainable and measurable results and extract the maximum value from their products, services and ideas. Edge Consultancy is hosting a series of digital transformation “unconferences” that are developed to be unique in the industries they serve. Please visit http://edgeconsultancyllc.com/ for more information.