“For years, businesses have been forced into a corner—paying millions of dollars a year to maintain legacy on-premise solutions which lack key functionality and the holistic perspective today’s marketplace demands. That’s why we created Edify." — Edify Co-founder Cameron Weeks
ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) March 18, 2019
Today, Edify Labs (edify.cx) reveals its global business communications platform, Edify, which redefines the way businesses manage customer experience (CX) and internal cross-team collaboration. Edify Labs is showcasing its product for the first time at Enterprise Connect 2019, Booth #1327.
Edify is a cloud-based business communications tool that combines the core functionality of Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)/PBX platforms with customer success tools. It is the first and only platform to offer complete Business Communications as a Service (BCaaS) functionality in a single tool with a single dashboard from a single vendor.
“As customer service, proactive customer engagement, and back-office needs converge, Edify has created a new way for organizations to ensure customers get what they need across all channels in the sales and service cycle—powered by a single workflow,” said Blair Pleasant, co-founder of BCStrategies and founder and analyst at COMMfusion. “The Edify platform unifies entire workforces on a common platform, and enables users to transition seamlessly between communication touch points, mediums, and methods, giving customers more control and continuity.”
“For years, businesses have been forced into a corner—paying millions of dollars a year to maintain legacy on-premise solutions which lack key functionality and the holistic perspective today’s marketplace demands. That’s why we created Edify,” said Edify co-founder, Cameron Weeks. “Before now, there was an enormous capability gap between new solutions designed for small businesses and legacy industry solutions designed to support the enterprise. Edify is an innovative, flexible and reliable proprietary communication platform that can revolutionize business communications—both customer—facing conversational CX as well as what goes on behind the scenes.”
The Edify global Business Communications as a Service (BCaaS) platform combines internal collaboration, contact center and UC functionality with customer success tools and modern machine learning enhancements to give users the unprecedented flexibility to stretch communications from the C-Suite to marketing executives to developers, all inside the same ecosystem. This leads to higher productivity, lower technology and staffing costs, and greater overall efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Edify users can expect to benefit from myriad features and functionality, including:
- Full customizability and seamless scalability
- Channel-agnostic cross-department collaboration
- Frictionless transfer between bots and humans
- Real-time streaming data for voice, video, chat and screen sharing
- Real-time communication APIs for voice, video, messaging and machine learning-powered trend analysis
- Contact center functionality including ACD, omni-channel, coaching and training
- Customer engagement behavior and history tracking, Knowledge Base and chat bot
- Edify’s own proprietary UC/CC application, Communication API Platform, and Telecom Network
- Simple pricing model
- 100% Service Level Agreement (SLA) financially-backed -- the most inclusive SLA in the industry
- Certifications: PCI, HIPAA, ISO: 270001, SOC 2, GDPR
- One Cloud: Globally available with 12 Global Data Regions
- Reliability: Financially backed uptime and AES 256-bit encryption
“We had a vision and we brought it to life with Edify—a platform we know speaks for itself and will give the established players a force to contend with,” said Edify co-founder, Bracken Fields. “The team at Edify believes so strongly in the software, we want everyone to try it with no barriers to entry. This is why we’re offering customers their first five users for FREE—forever. Once people get their hands on it, there will be no turning back.”
- Collaboration: Unite the entire team on a single platform for $10 per user per month
- Engage: Predictable usage-based billing for $6 per user per day
- Engagement ML: Pay only for the days your agents work for $7 per user per day
Visit Edify at Enterprise Connect
Edify is showcasing its new platform at Booth #1327. Visit for demos and to speak with the team behind the innovation. As of today, the Edify platform is available in a limited private release. Users can request access online at edify.cx. The full General Availability release is set for Q2 2019.
About Edify Labs, Inc.
Edify Labs is the creator of Edify—the complete Business Communications as a Service (BCaaS) platform that makes it easier to communicate with customers and internally across teams. For more information, visit edify.cx.