Very careful attention to all the issues and very comprehensive solutions that greatly address the concerns of driving in today's complex world.
CAPE MAY, N.J. (PRWEB) September 10, 2020
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2020 IBAs received entries from organizations in 63 nations and territories.
As the ongoing COVID-19 crisis will prevent winners from receiving their awards on stage during a traditional gala IBA banquet, winners will be celebrated instead during a virtual ceremony on Tuesday, 1 December.
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. eDriving was nominated in the Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution category for its comprehensive driver risk management program, Mentor by eDriving. The global provider of driver risk management programs was also nominated in the COVID-19 Most Valuable Corporate Response category for the extensive range of resources it provided through its COVID-19 Resource Center to support organizations in their efforts to protect the safety of those required to drive for essential work purposes through the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We’re absolutely thrilled that eDriving has been recognized in the International Business Awards, not only for our driver safety solution, Mentor by eDriving, but for our response to the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Ed Dubens, Founder/CEO of eDriving. “Organizations around the world rely on us to help ensure that those who drive for work purposes make it home safely to their loved ones every day and – while the risks facing drivers have increased – this has remained our absolute mission throughout. It is testament to the passion and dedication of our team that, during our own adjustment to home-based working for our employees globally we were able to produce award-winning resources to help organizations navigate these difficult times.”
eDriving’s COVID-19 Resource Center included live webinars (now available to view on demand), two complimentary eLearning courses for an unlimited number of drivers, best practice guides, a Q&A section with risk management and EHS&S experts, videos and articles.
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 250 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from July through early September.
Judges’ comments about Mentor by eDriving included:
- A great solution to encourage safe driving. You’re super!
- Very careful attention to all the issues and very comprehensive solutions that greatly address the concerns of driving in today's complex world.
- A great driver risk reduction program. A driving FICO® score would be a great tool.
- This is a much-needed product to reduce road accidents. FICO® Safe Driving Score will definitely motivate drivers to be more vigilant.
- Very clear explanation on the risks this technology solves. I really liked that there are personalized insights for driving events both positive and negative. There was good data backing up conclusions from the pilots, and customer feedback was positive. The video was excellent and very professional, it clearly demonstrated the risks and that the technology was user friendly. Great stats on reduced collisions and ROI. This technology is definitely needed, addressing important driving risk and something that can be used by all drivers. Overall, excellent submission.
Judges’ comments about eDriving’s COVID-19 response included:
- eDriving has developed a comprehensive range of materials and updated its existing policies effectively to keep fleet drivers safe during the Covid 19 pandemic. These learning materials and policies must be a source of great reassurance to fleet drivers who use their services.
- Excellence in motion... a terrific submission with a clear mission to get workers home safely to their loved ones during these COVID ridden times.
- In difficult times, it is key to redirect the business to where humanity needs it. Thanks for this work! I really enjoyed reading it.
- The dedicated resource center is an effective and focused approach to dealing with a crisis. The awareness initiatives address various areas as required and cover a huge network of fleet drivers. This is commendable.
“Despite the unprecedented impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on organizations and working people worldwide, the number and quality of nominations we received in this year’s International Business Awards attests to the continued outstanding performance of many organizations. The commitment we’ve seen through these nominations to maintaining the success, health, and safety of employees, customers, and communities is truly impressive,” said Stevie Awards President Maggie Gallagher.
Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
eDriving helps organizations to reduce collisions, injuries, license violations and total cost of fleet ownership through its patented driver risk management program.
Mentor by eDriving is a smartphone-based solution that collects and analyzes driver behaviors most predictive of crash risk and helps remediate risky behavior by providing engaging, interactive micro-training modules delivered directly to the driver in the smartphone app. As part of its broader risk management platform, Virtual Risk Manager®, eDriving provides organizations with everything they need to establish safety as a strategic imperative, and support drivers and managers as they strive to create a crash-free culture®.
eDriving is the driver risk management partner of choice for many of the world’s largest organizations, supporting over 1,000,000 drivers in 96 countries. Over the past 24 years, eDriving’s research-validated programs have been recognized with over 90 awards around the world. Learn more at http://www.edriving.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for- Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.