The past few years have been a time of remarkable growth for the KRCL team, and as we’ve grown, so has our presence on the Super Lawyers and Texas Rising Stars lists.
DALLAS (PRWEB) September 07, 2018
Kane Russell Coleman Logan is proud to announce that eighteen of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2018 Texas Super Lawyer rankings. The annual list is published by Thomson Reuters and recognizes less than five percent of attorneys in Texas for having attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
“The past few years have been a time of remarkable growth for the KRCL team, and as we’ve grown, so has our presence on the Super Lawyers and Texas Rising Stars lists,” said Joseph Coleman, Managing Partner. “In addition to the 18 attorneys honored as Super Lawyers, eleven of our firm’s attorneys were named on the Texas Rising Stars list earlier this year. It is important that as we expand to meet clients’ needs, we maintain our dedication to attracting and developing the highest quality lawyers. To have our peers recognize this is gratifying. Not only am I proud of the fact that our attorneys have built such enduring reputations as excellent legal counsel, but I’m also confident that our legacy will continue with our firm’s upcoming generation of legal leaders.”
The Kane Russell Coleman Logan attorneys in the Dallas office selected to the 2018 Texas Super Lawyers list and their specified areas of practice:
- Kenneth Biermacher (Business Litigation)
- Lawrence Bowman (General Litigation)
- Joseph Coleman (Bankruptcy)
- Brian Hail (Business Litigation)
- Raymond Kane (Real Estate)
- Robert LeMay (Business Litigation)
- Michael Logan (Business Litigation)
- Zach Mayer (General Litigation)
- Wade McClure (Business Litigation)
- Alan Rucker (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Gordon Russell (Real Estate)
The Kane Russell Coleman Logan attorneys in the Houston office selected to 2018 Texas Super Lawyers list and their specified areas of practice:
- Andrea Johnson (Employment & Labor)
- Arthur Nathan (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Chris Pappas (Business Litigation)
- Kevin Riley (Personal Injury: Defense)
- Marcy Rothman (Business Litigation)
- Andrew Sarne (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Amy Dunn Taylor (Business Litigation)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a ranking service that evaluates attorneys on a state-by-state basis to provide a credible, comprehensive list of outstanding lawyers for those in search of legal counsel. Each year, the organization undertakes a rigorous, multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, the independent evaluation of candidates and a peer review of nominees. Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
Kane Russell Coleman Logan is a full-service law firm with offices in Dallas and Houston. Formed in 1992 with five lawyers, today KRCL employs more than 90 attorneys. The Firm provides professional services for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to medium-sized public and private companies to entrepreneurs. KRCL handles transactional, litigation and bankruptcy matters in Texas and throughout the country.