Actively participating in Ellevate programs is the best way to meet and build authentic relationships with peers who understand the challenges you are facing.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 10, 2020
Ellevate Network, the leading community for women in the workplace, introduced its new resources and programming to support women+ through different stages of their careers.
Ellevate’s Programs bring together women+ who are facing similar career topics and questions. Program participants tackle their career challenges together at a variety of workshops and community-driven conversations to focus on skills development and get career questions answered by peers, as well as guest experts.
Ellevate Programs are designed to provide different opportunities to listen, learn and engage in both large and small group discussions. Through a variety of community building and learning experiences, participants have found new opportunities for employment, board positions, promotions and career advancement.
“Research shows the women need two networks to achieve professional success. A large and broad network connects to a multitude of career opportunities and perspectives. Equally important, a small, close-knit circle of trusted relationships ensure the tailored advice, and support necessary to succeed. This is what we’re building at Ellevate - a large community that is diverse yet feels small and actionable,” says Ellevate CEO, Kristy Wallace. “Actively participating in Ellevate programs is the best way to meet and build authentic relationships with peers who understand the challenges you are facing. In each of our programs, you’ll have the opportunity to learn alongside other women who are committed to supporting one another.”
The current roster includes programs designed for Rising Leaders, Career Changers, Managers, Entrepreneurs and Executives.
To tackle the challenges each of these groups faces, Ellevate Network will offer within each year-long program the following community building and learning experiences:
- Virtual Roundtables: the backbone of Ellevate programs, offer a safe space to drop in on open, expert-led dialogue with an intimate and diverse group facing similar challenges.
- Ellevate Squads: Ellevate’s signature 12-week peer mentoring program in which small, diverse groups of women spend 30 minutes each week video conferencing and working on their professional challenges.
- Webinars and Workshops: hands-on, interactive learning opportunities on different topics --from getting over imposter syndrome to building your personal brand.
- Virtual Mentoring Meetups: Ellevate’s unique speed dating approach to mentoring connects program participants with a slate of ambitious, supportive experts, allies, mentors, and sponsors
- Virtual Community Chats: happy hours, book clubs, and other experiences designed to build relationships with women+ who are in the same geographic region, even if online.
To participate in Ellevate Programs become a member of Ellevate Network here. If your company is interested in bringing Ellevate Programs to your employees, contact email@example.com.
About Ellevate Network
Founded in 1997 as 85 Broads, Ellevate Network is the largest community of women+ at work. A powerful coalition of ambitious and supportive women who believe there is strength in numbers, Ellevate is built on the premise of showing up for each other, helping everyone — no matter their background or aspirations — build a career they love, and mobilizing the collective power of women to change the culture of business. Ellevate also works with companies committed to diversity and inclusion and has a proven track record of changing business culture from the inside out.