BOULDER, Colo. (PRWEB) June 10, 2020
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a research webinar titled “Application Delivery Infrastructure for Multi-Cloud Enterprises,” based on the research report written by Shamus McGillicuddy, vice president of research, network management, at EMA.
Load balancers and application delivery controllers (ADCs) have evolved profoundly over the past decade as digital transformation has driven enterprises to adopt new application architectures. Enterprises are supplementing their legacy monolithic hardware appliances with dynamic and automated software solutions and cloud-based network services for hybrid and multi-cloud architectures.
This research webinar will highlight the essential findings of EMA’s new research on application delivery infrastructure, including:
- Emerging technical requirements for application delivery infrastructure and services in data centers and the public cloud
- Best practices for managing conflicts of infrastructure ownership between DevOps and NetOps
- The value of Layer 4-7 telemetry collected from application delivery infrastructure
- Emerging strategies for using cloud-native capabilities like service mesh
- The current impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on ADCs and load balancers
The webinar is Tuesday, June 23 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern. Registration is available at: https://info.enterprisemanagement.com/application-delivery-infrastructure-for-multi-cloud-enterprises-webinar-pr
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help their clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at https://www.enterprisemanagement.com.