Built from the ground up to streamline eMazzanti’s cyber-security services, the platform reduces infrastructure costs, accelerates customer set-up, and minimizes time spent on reporting and operational tasks.
HOBOKEN, N.J. (PRWEB) April 09, 2019
eMazzanti Technologies, a New York City area IT consultant and managed security services provider (MSSP), today announced the launch of its Cyber-Security Cloud, which centralizes customer security management and reporting from a single cloud-based interface.
Built from the ground up to streamline eMazzanti’s cyber-security services, the platform reduces infrastructure costs, accelerates customer set-up, and minimizes time spent on reporting and operational tasks. eMazzanti’s Cyber-Security Cloud is built around technology supplied by WatchGuard® Technologies, a global leader in network security and intelligence, secure Wi-Fi and multi-factor authentication.
“The Cyber-Security Cloud demonstrates eMazzanti’s commitment to combat increasing cyber-security threats with best-in-the-world technology, training and service-delivery excellence,” stated Jennifer Mazzanti, CEO, eMazzanti Technologies. “We are excited to incorporate WatchGuard’s Cloud platform to provide faster response and enhanced security services to our customers.”
“MSPs need a modern, cloud-hosted security solution that’s capable of providing powerful security insights, unlimited scalability and easy deployment processes,” said Andrew Young, SVP of product management at WatchGuard. “WatchGuard’s mission is to make cyber security simple, and this applies not just to end users, but also to the partners who deploy, configure, and manage our products and services. Simplicity is in our DNA, so we are extending that to our partners with the launch of WatchGuard Cloud.”
The eMazzanti Cyber-Security Cloud is the management platform of the future because it simplifies how eMazzanti protects customers. Based on multi-tier, multi-tenant capabilities, it scales automatically to allow eMazzanti to better serve its growing customer base, deploy new cyber-security appliances, manage and deploy security applications, and gain valuable insights into a customer’s network.
Key Features of eMazzanti’s Cyber-Security Cloud/WatchGuard Cloud platform include:
- Limitless Account Management – The platform is built on a multi-tier, multi-tenant architecture, allowing eMazzanti to create and onboard any number and type of customer accounts, while ensuring separation of data between tenants and role-based access to information.
- Scalable Performance – The platform responds immediately and automatically to changing compute and storage requirements, allowing the platform to maintain high performance, running reports in seconds across terabytes of data while providing summarized insights.
- Automated Alerts & Notifications – As a centralized management interface, the platform allows users to quickly and easily configure alerts and notifications across all security applications, including visibility of multi-factor authentication events.
- Powerful Visibility and Reporting – Building upon award-winning technology, eMazzanti’s Cyber-Security Cloud employs more than 100 dashboards and reports that identify key network security threats, issues and trends, while accelerating users’ ability to set and enforce meaningful security policies.
- Platform Data Security – Security of the centrally managed, cloud-hosted platform itself is a top priority for eMazzanti. Not only are user logins protected by advanced multi-factor authentication, but the platform offers built-in security for data in transit, and at rest, which enables users to implement role-based access control with partitions between customer accounts.
“WatchGuard Cloud’s easy deployment, granular insight and cost-effectiveness has been a game-changer for our business,” said Carl Mazzanti, president of eMazzanti Technologies. “In the retail industry, delays, downtime and breaches can be impossible to come back from. Our customers have unrivaled peace of mind knowing that through the intuitive WatchGuard Cloud interface we can spin up new stores that are highly secure and compliant, manage and monitor each location from anywhere, and always access in-depth insight into performance and security anomalies in real time.”
eMazzanti’s Cyber-Security Cloud, based on the WatchGuard Cloud platform provides centralized management of security applications and strengthens eMazzanti’s ability to easily deliver differentiated, services to its customers.
Cyber-attacks have the potential to cripple an organization, often resulting in business failure. Fortunately, the cyber-security experts at eMazzanti Technologies, a managed security services provider (MSSP), block daily emerging threats as front-line warriors in the fast-changing cybersecurity landscape.
eMazzanti delivers enterprise-grade cyber-security technologies from WatchGuard, Microsoft and others to detect and block attacks. In addition, they design proactive, multi-layered, defense-in-depth solutions to mitigate small and mid-size business cyber-security risk, including 24/7 network monitoring and a variety of managed services solutions.
Related resource information:
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti’s team of trained, certified IT experts rapidly deliver increased revenue growth, data security and productivity for clients ranging from law firms to high-end global retailers, expertly providing advanced retail and payment technology, digital marketing services, cloud and mobile solutions, multi-site implementations, 24×7 outsourced network management, remote monitoring and support.
eMazzanti has made the Inc. 5000 list eight consecutive years, is a 3X Microsoft Partner of the Year, the #1 Ranked NYC Managed Service Provider, NJ Business of the Year, and 5X WatchGuard Partner of the Year! Contact: 1-866-362-9926, email@example.com or http://www.emazzanti.net Twitter: @emazzanti Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.
About WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
WatchGuard® Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in network security, secure Wi-Fi, multi-factor authentication, and network intelligence. The company’s award-winning products and services are trusted around the world by nearly 10,000 security resellers and service providers to protect more than 80,000 customers. WatchGuard’s mission is to make enterprise-grade security accessible to companies of all types and sizes through simplicity, making WatchGuard an ideal solution for distributed enterprises and SMBs. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. To learn more, visit WatchGuard.com.