LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 09, 2020
Embershot, an enterprise file-sharing platform, announces their new service, Shoot.to, a new short messaging and content sharing platform. Having launched on Valentine’s Day, the new service partnered with Black & Sexy TV, an entertainment and lifestyle network, to bring the first 3 episodes of the network’s exclusive series, Hello Cupid 3.0 to viewers for FREE! http://shoot.to/HelloCupid3-01
“We are just getting started and are proud to have worked with the Black & Sexy TV on this first debut of our technology,” said CEO Eric Hayes. “We are constantly working towards our mission of delivering the right message to the right people at the right time.”
Shoot.to is a platform for artists, content creators, and personalities to share, identify and communicate directly with their ‘Audiences’ through text message and email on an individual or large-scale basis. Audience Owners can then coordinate marketing strategies based on the data collected. Shoot.to’s AI that helps turn those connections into meaningful and valuable interactions. Key features include:
- Audience Members receive messages and content via text. No app to install.
- Owner can engage 1-to-1 or broadcast messages to millions using patent-pending technology.
- Allows one or more people to handle messaging.
- Automatic translation between 54 languages.
- GeoTargeting allows Audience Owners to send texts based on Audience Members’ locations.
- Active Content can be shared to grow the Audience or monetize directly with pay per view or subscription media.
- FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME
Audience Owners can create an account at https://shoot.to/signup
About Embershot: In 2011, Embershot collaborated with a major studio to develop a secure enterprise system for managing and distributing scripts and production documents. After creating this ground-breaking system, Embershot further developed the technology into a consumer platform .
For more information about Embershot go to https://embershot.com/index.html