With PSTrax, you can rest easy knowing checks are being completed and a full history is being documented for every task. This helps ensure a safer work environment, makes crews more efficient, and provides all the necessary documentation needed for compliance, audits, and litigation.
BELLINGHAM, Wash. (PRWEB) May 13, 2020
Emergency Reporting® (ER), the global leader in secure, cloud-based reporting and records management software (RMS) for Fire and EMS agencies, now offers PSTrax, the leading operations checks and logistics management solution for Fire and EMS agencies, to bring users upgraded rig checks and equipment checks.
With this exciting new offering, ER clients can automatically schedule, perform, and document all of their operations checks – Vehicle, SCBA, PPE, Critical Asset, Inventory, and Controlled Substance – in an easy-to-use system that is entirely customized and built for departments.
“Traditionally, first response agencies have managed checks and inventories on paper, spreadsheets, or ‘clunky’ systems. With PSTrax, you can rest easy knowing checks are being completed and a full history is being documented for every task,” said Ryan Larson, VP of Business Development at PSTrax.com. “This helps ensure a safer work environment, makes crews more efficient, and provides all the necessary documentation needed for compliance, audits, and litigation.”
Agencies using ER Rig Checks that desire a more comprehensive system can upgrade to PSTrax for a best-in-class operations checks solution that is user-friendly and fully customized.
Here’s what makes PSTrax unique and better than other “truck check” solutions:
- Specialty Solution – PSTrax was the first system to specialize in operations checks for first responders. It has been the industry leader for 11 years and continues to focus on this critical part of operations.
- Tailored Solution – Agencies can tailor the solution to its needs by selecting from six modules – Vehicles, SCBA, PPE, Critical Assets, Stations and Controlled Substances.
- Custom Configured to You – PSTrax recognizes that each agency is as unique as the community it serves. That’s why it is completely custom configured for each agency based on its processes and requirements.
- No Implementation Project – PSTrax is built for departments so they don’t have to take an implementation project. Agencies just need to provide their documents (checklists, inventories, etc.). The PSTrax team manages the entire project to ensure the system gets built and rolled out. They import the data, configure the system to the agency’s requirements, and deliver a turnkey solution.
- Unlimited Support & Training – Other vendors have hour limits or hourly fees for customer support and training. These services are unlimited with PSTrax. They also provide training during and after the initial implementation.
- Unlimited Ongoing Changes – Other vendors charge fees for ongoing changes. These services are unlimited with PSTrax. In addition to building the system, PSTrax helps maintain it over time. They’ll be the “administrative assistant” to make any changes that the customer doesn’t wish to make.
- No Hardware Investment – PSTrax is a cloud-based system that can be used with any device – phone, tablet, computer, tough book – and any operating system. This means the agency can continue to use the existing hardware it has already invested in.
- Made for Crews – PSTrax is the most intuitive and easy-to-use system for operations checks. This ensures a high adoption rate with the crews and the long-term success of the system. Additionally, multiple crew members can complete checks at the same time. This means that 3 or 4-person crews can work together as a team to complete checks in real-time using multiple devices.
- Great Service – PSTrax takes pride in delivering great customer service and building long-term relationships with each of its clients. They believe this is why PSTrax clients have a 98.5% retention rate and why the company has been called “the best vendor [they’ve] ever worked with”…on multiple occasions. Hear from crews at Spring Fire Department about their experience with PSTrax.
- Integrated with Emergency Reporting – PSTrax integrates with ER to seamlessly share operations checks and maintenance data. Agencies can automate the completion of their operations checks and sync the creation and management of maintenance tickets between the two systems. PSTrax and ER will continue to enhance the integration and plan to add a Single Sign-On capability later this year.
For more information about PSTrax, visit https://info.emergencyreporting.com/pstrax.
PSTrax is the leading operations checks and logistics management solution for Fire & EMS agencies. PSTrax consolidates all your checks – Vehicles, SCBA, PPE, Critical Assets, Stations and Narcotics – into an easy-to-use system that is proven (since 2009) and highly adopted by crews. PSTrax is also the only “full service” solution in the marketplace and manages the entire implementation for you. The PSTrax team takes your apparatus, equipment and inventory checks and builds a turnkey system that is custom-configured for your department’s requirements. For more information, visit http://www.pstrax.com.
Scott Bergeron, President
About Emergency Reporting
At Emergency Reporting (ER), our mission is to empower first responders worldwide with fast and easy-to-use technology that provides the data needed to keep themselves and their communities safe. Our Records Management and Reporting Software act as the centralized ecosystem that powers an agency’s entire operation, from training and events to incident reporting and compliance, to real-time analytics and performance feedback through data. As the pioneer in cloud-based EMS and fire software, ER has always been the smarter way forward for the Fire Service while also managing to be the most user-friendly solution available. Since 2003, we’ve proudly supported over 750,000 first responders through this mission worldwide – including DoD/military installations and large entities such as NASA, nuclear power plants, and hospitals. For more information, visit http://www.emergencyreporting.com.
David Nokes, CEO