“The definition of ‘emote’ is to give expression to emotion and our new online therapy platform lets anyone do this, no matter where they are located, with top-qualified licensed therapists,” said Nathan Perkins, CoFounder of Emote.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) July 09, 2019
Anxiety help can often feel out of reach for many people due to their geographic location, physical disability, schedule, cost or stigma. A new online therapy platform called Emote seeks to change this for just the cost of a daily cup of coffee. Now anyone can have access through their mobile device, tablet or computer to highly qualified licensed therapists online. Easily download the app to any Android or iOS device and start receiving help through text-based therapy or optional video therapy.
The Co-Founders of Emote created it because talk therapy has been proven to provide several long-lasting benefits. These include the ability to reduce debilitating physical symptoms, decreasing dependence on medication, drugs and alcohol, and allowing people to be better prepared to manage future problems. Many clients feel safer opening up to a therapist online, while the convenience of not having to travel to an office and selecting a time that works best for them are top benefits. For people with physical limitations and reduced mobility or those in remote areas, online therapy bridges the gap to provide quality psychotherapy that normally would not be available.
“The definition of ‘emote’ is to give expression to emotion and our new online therapy platform lets anyone do this, no matter where they are located, with top-qualified licensed therapists,” said Nathan Perkins, CoFounder of Emote. “Whether you’re experiencing anxiety, depression, burnout, PTSD, or dealing with addiction, trauma or relationship issues, Emote can offer a variety of therapy options. Numerous scientific studies show that online therapy is equally as effective as in-office therapy. Healing can even be achieved faster with online therapy because it happens around your schedule, thereby reducing the chance of missed appointments.”
Using Emote offers the following benefits:
- To try Emote is easy – sign up and receive $50 in free credits towards therapy.
- Multiple options for therapy are available with subscriptions starting at only $7 a day.
- Emote’s therapists can be available at a moment’s notice, therefore lessening the chance of a psychological crisis. No more waiting for an office visit.
- All communication is 2-way – simply text back or speak via video to the therapist.
- Purchase a text-only subscription and add optional video sessions, as needed, for an additional fee.
- Emote is a secure HIPAA-compliant system. All records of conversations are encrypted end-to-end.
- All Emote therapists are carefully screened with background checks and licensed by the state in which they provide therapy.
- All payment to Emote are processed through Stripe, a financial system featuring the highest level of security certification available.
- All that’s needed to get started in a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer – PC or MAC. Emote works on a mobile device as an iOS or Android app that can be easily downloaded.
Visit https://emote.life/ to start using Emote today or learn more.