HOUSTON (PRWEB) December 22, 2018
This is one of those "FEEL GOOD" stories that you love to hear.
One of Empire Industries tenants contacted headquarters to explain that they were detecting a burning odor coming in from the air conditioning vents. It wasn't a burning fire odor, it was more of a melting plastic or electrical odor. After a thorough inspection of the house, they decided to contact Empire Industries whom manages their property.
Empire Industries dispatched one of their trusted air conditioning partner vendors to look into the situation. After an investigation of the air conditioning system, the vendor discovered that the wiring connected to the system was actually heating up to a point that the wiring was melting. Upon further explanation, it was discovered that if the tenant had waited very much longer to make the call to Empire Industries, the problem would have turned into a major fire.
As you can imagine, a fire would have done severe damage to the property or even possibly lives in the home. The vendor rushed the family out of the home and into a hotel while they repaired the system and made sure the system was safe to use going forward.
Owner and CVO of Empire Industries said: "It's vendors like this that save the day and make Empire look good. We can't thank them enough for their timely attention to this problem, getting the family to a safe place and repairing the damage before this got out-of-hand."
The property managers and the vendor involved saved the day and made sure this Christmas was a positive one for the family and the owner of the property.
For more information on Empire Industries Property Management please click here: http://www.empireindustriesllc.com.