According to William Cornfield, CEO of Empire SUITE, “We are proud of our accomplishments to apply software advancements that make life easier for HR professionals and help managers lead their staff expertly and efficiently."
NEW YORK (PRWEB) July 21, 2020
Empire TIME OFF enhancements are part of an overall upgrade to Empire SUITE cloud-based software solutions to make employee planning, productivity and forecasting tools even more essential for running a profitable business. Empire SUITE products help businesses gain efficiency, accomplish higher value goals with their staff through optimized scheduling and nearly effortless time and expense entry.
Without any training or an installed application, Empire TIME OFF is ideal for staff and management alike. Employees can easily create leave requests from any device, anywhere, using a web browser, mobile app, text, voice or email for manager approval. Users get a statement of their paid time off (PTO) activity which eliminates one of the most common calls to HR. Fully integrated across the Empire SUITE product line, Empire TIME OFF increases compliance with company leave policies and has the advantage of managing the needs of a growing, distributed workforce.
According to William Cornfield, CEO of Empire SUITE, “We are proud of our accomplishments to apply software advancements that make life easier for HR professionals and help managers lead their staff expertly and efficiently. This release comes at a pivotal moment to address the issues of having a large work from home workforce. During pre-COVID-19 days, when a user took time off the supervisor would simply record the time off when they realized the employee was absent. Managers do not always have a visual cue in a virtual environment,” added Mr. Cornfield.
- Empire Conversational AI feature enables employees and HR managers to communicate in multiple ways, eliminating outdated paper-based systems
- Detailed time off tracking and reporting reduce lost productivity when payroll is often the costliest financial line item
- Employees have a higher degree of self-service, freeing up managers from inefficient absence management processes
- Compare time off taken against planned time off for better monitoring and compliance with company leave policies
- Integrates easily with payroll and HR applications
- Map view for national and international companies informs HR managers of open cases and leaves by location
- Configurable approval process allows the system administrator to setup the number of ‘just right’ approval layers for an organization
- Prevents staffing mishaps by alerting managers when requests conflict with project assignments or other employees have requested overlapping time off
- Notifies HR managers when employees request more time off than policy permits
According to the director of HR at a leading global electronics company, “Empire TIME OFF has the edge over competing solutions for its ease of use and virtually no log in or training is required, increasing user adoption. Employees want to quickly access an application, enter their information and dates requested, get time off approved and move on to the next task, so they are free to do more valuable work, and that’s exactly what Empire TIME OFF delivers.”
About Empire SUITE
Excel at managing valuable employees and client engagements with Empire SUITE, integrated business automation software for scheduling employees and tracking time, absences and expenses. Empire SUITE innovative cloud-based solutions uniquely harness user experience (UX) design, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to allow businesses to run smoother and employees to focus on higher value work. With Empire SUITE leaders in accounting, auditing, IT, healthcare and other industries are overcoming dynamic workforce challenges to gain greater operational efficiency and financial results. Discover how Empire SUITE makes employees and business shine by visiting https://go.empiresuite.com.