On April 18th - 20th, Pitch Masters Academy is set to give students the framework for raising capital and the communication skills needed for business presentations. Individuals with an interest in expanding and scaling business success are pre-registering before classes are sold out.
TEMPE, Ariz. (PRWEB) December 28, 2020
PITCH MASTERS ACADEMY – Entrepreneurs across the country are marking their calendars for a different kind of spring training to launch new businesses.
On April 18th - 20th, Pitch Masters Academy is set to give students the framework for raising capital and the communication skills needed for business presentations.
Individuals with an interest in expanding and scaling business success are pre-registering before classes are sold out.
Some students have gotten their businesses off the ground, but they’ve registered with Pitch Masters Academy to learn how to make their companies thrive.
Expert trainers at Pitch Masters Academy are preparing students for every unexpected opportunity.
The unique curriculum is empowering students with easy-to-absorb materials.
STUDENTS WILL GAIN CRITICAL SKILLS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
1. Advice from the Original Shark Tank: Learn from entrepreneurial expert Kevin Harrington.
2. Raising Capital Faster, Part 1: Discover how to make presentations that raise capital faster.
3. Raising Capital Faster, Part 2: Optimize strategies, create social influence, and express superiority in the market.
4. The Eight Critical Elements: Eliminate constraints, minimize friction, and creating more conversions.
5. Winning Business Plan: Leveraging the 8 P’s of a successful business plan.
6. Thriving in A Business: Learning the phases of business.
7. Win Funds Influence People: Raise private capital to fund quality real estate deals.
8. How to Create A Pitch Deck: Formatting your content, order, and details using real life examples.
9. Create A Successful 1-Page: Discover what to do and what not to do for a strong 1-Page.
10. Profit from the Stage: Land TEDx talks and discover the 3 key components organizers look for in a presentation.
11. Say Less, Close More: Unlock the secrets of influence.
12. Tax Deduction Strategy: Create a written plan to stop overpaying taxes.
13. Secret Assets & Strategies: How to create tax free generational wealth.
14. Tax-Free Investing: Understanding self-directed IRAs and how to invest tax free.
15. Successful Webinars: Learn how to engage your audience and create a call to action.
16. How to Market Yourself: Build credibility and authority using creative marketing content.
17. How to Host A Podcast: Increase your visibility to attract high quality clients with ease.
18. Write, Publish, & Launch: Write books to control your vision, maintain legal rights, and keep all the profits.
New entrepreneurs and existing business owners alike are visiting http://www.PitchMastersAcademy.com and registering for the upcoming spring training in Scottsdale, Arizona on April 18-20, 2021.