PHILADELPHIA (PRWEB) June 20, 2019
ERT, a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials, today announced its scientific and technological experts will present a series of innovative and educational live sessions and posters at the 2019 Drug Information Association (DIA) Annual Meeting in San Diego, June 23-27.
ERT’s industry-recognized thought leaders will share their knowledge on the collection of high-quality patient safety and efficacy data and the use of novel technologies for improving clinical research during the following podium presentations:
- June 24; 11:00 am – Room 11A: “BYOD The Current State of Play & Future Potential for Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments,“ by Chris Watson, PhD , Director, Product Strategy, Digital Patient, ERT
- June 25; 8:00 am – Room 1AB:: “Single Source of Truth, Integrations, or IoT: Exploring Ways to Improve Connectedness of Clinical Data,” Nick Neri, Director, Data Integration and Services, Center of Excellence, ERT
- June 26; 8:00 am – Room 11A: “Disruptive Technology Transforming Clinical Trials: The Case for Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Mobile Tech/Wearables,” by Karin Beckstrom, Sr. Product Manager, ERT
- June 26; 2:00 pm – Room 10: “Training for the Electronic Capture of PRO Data in Clinical Trials: Views from ePRO Vendors, Sponsors, Sites, and Patients,” by Jenny Ly, PhD, Clinical Science Advisor, ERT
Additional topics being presented by ERT scientists during the poster sessions on June 25 and 26 include:
- Exploring Accuracy of Abdominal Pain Reporting with and without Specific Instruction
- Patients Are Uncomfortable to be as Honest When Discussing Depression Symptoms During Recorded Interviews
- Patient Understanding of Rescue Medication: Value of Patient Training on Reporting Rescue Medication Use
- Subject Training Substantially Improves Understanding of Key Terminology in Gastrointestinal Trials
- Common Symptom Terminology is Frequently Misunderstood
DIA attendees can visit booth #1231 for information on how ERT’s analytics, data, and technology solutions minimize risk and help trial sponsors accelerate clinical development.
For more information, visit ert.com.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that its customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2013, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions across 15,000 studies, spanning more than four million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly ─ and with confidence.