Further, this development underscores our continued commitment to our core operating mission, and our dedication to our user’s needs, by providing a comprehensive application that captures and organizes all of their life’s memories.
COSTA MESA, Ca (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
Eventure Interactive, Inc. (“Eventure”) (OTCQB: EVTI) a social communications company that is making local event participation smarter, today announced the development of its messenger service, which provides users the ability to form group chats, organize events, access relevant features on smart devices, and stream digital captures back and forth, all via any smart device’s native SMS chat application.
According to its recent Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker 2014 Report, International Data Corporation (IDC) estimates Google’s Android represents 84.7% and Apple’s iOS represents 11.7% of the total smartphone market, which collectively represent 96.4% of the total smartphone marketplace.
“The development of Eventure’s Messenger platform fulfills two strategic needs for our Company: 1) it allows us to expedite market expansion by allowing both Android and iOS users to connect through a chat session and access the core features of the Eventure Platform; and 2) it positions Eventure as an intermediary between the Android and iOS operating systems, giving great flexibility for users of both to easily interact, organize, and exchange information,” stated Gannon Giguiere, CEO of Eventure Interactive, Inc.
“In addition, with this new feature, given the OS agnostic build, we expect to be able to acquire users at a faster rate than we once thought because users are not forced to choose between Android and iOS, providing good reason to be excited. Further, this development underscores our continued commitment to our core operating mission, and our dedication to our user’s needs, by providing a comprehensive application that captures and organizes all of their life’s memories,” Mr. Giguiere continued.
About Eventure Interactive, Inc.
Every day there are hundreds of millions of events attended, where billions of photos and videos are taken; each of these events represents some of life’s most meaningful experiences and memories. Almost none of these memories are being effectively organized in a way that brings meaning to their owner. By solving this problem, Eventure brings real and lasting meaning to its users’ lives, and in so doing addresses a yet untapped market opportunity.
At Eventure you'll find a simple, yet elegant, web-to-mobile application where individuals can easily create, capture, and organize life's memories. From the most basic lunch between friends, to the most elaborate star-studded gala, Eventure allows everyone to chip in during the planning of an event, easily check-in when you arrive at the event, capture and stream pictures and video during the event, and then scrapboard the collage of activity after it is all done.
Whether planning, inviting, attending, capturing, or scrapboarding, Eventure truly redefines how one organizes life's most memorable moments.
For more information please visit http://www.eventure.com
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, which are made in accordance with the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Our actual results may differ materially from those implied in these forward-looking statements as a result of many factors, including, but not limited to, overall industry environment, customer acceptance of our products, delay in the introduction of new products, further approvals of regulatory authorities, adverse court rulings, production and/or quality control problems, the denial, suspension or revocation of permits or licenses by regulatory or governmental authorities, termination or non-renewal of customer contracts, competitive pressures and general economic conditions, and our financial condition. These and other risks and uncertainties are described in more detail in our most recent annual report on Form 10-K and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. We undertake no obligation to update or revise such statements to reflect new circumstances or unanticipated events as they occur, except as required by applicable laws, and you are urged to review and consider disclosures that we make in the reports that we file with the Securities and Exchange Commission that discuss other factors germane to our business.
Eventure Interactive, Inc.
Phone: (855) 986-5669
Fax: (949) 209-1920