We are thrilled to be opening our fifth rehab hospital in OKC and its culmination of our 180th physical rehab hospital bed in five markets over three states.
DALLAS and OKLAHOMA CITY (PRWEB) October 13, 2020
Everest Rehabilitation Hospitals cuts ribbon on its fifth physical rehabilitation hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The 41,000 square foot, 36 private bed, modern post-acute care rehabilitation hospital is located at 7900 Mid-America Blvd, just off interstate 240 near Sooner Rd. The hospital provides physician led comprehensive rehabilitative services, with around the clock registered nursing care and staff specifically trained to help patients overcome a variety of debilitating illnesses including stroke, brain injury, neurological deficits, orthopedic conditions, pulmonary disease, spinal cord injury, amputations, post COVID-19 recovery and other complex medical conditions. Rehabilitation hospitals are extremely valuable to the communities they serve acting as the “bridge” between a patient’s surgery and home allowing patients to recover near their home and support system.
Jay Quintana, Everest Rehabilitation Hospital CEO and co-founder said, “We are thrilled to be opening our fifth rehab hospital in OKC and its culmination of our 180th physical rehab hospital bed in five markets over three states. We are so excited to be providing our ‘Everest’ quality of rehab care to the citizens of Oklahoma. Our enormous level of care in our modern, naturally lit, acute rehabilitation hospital setting cannot be provided at other levels of care such as skilled nursing facilities or nursing homes.”
Everest Rehabilitation Hospitals include:
- 41,000 square feet of a modern, naturally sunlit environment to drastically enhance our patients, families and staff experience
- 36 private rooms with the predesigned capability to expand each hospital by 19 rooms as the market needs dictate
- Large modern equipped Therapy Gyms
- A complete pharmacy and in-house dialysis capabilities
- A retrofitted “Smart Car” (real car) for mobility therapy
- A large therapy courtyard with multiple therapy options in a park like setting
- A Hydro Worx water therapy treadmill with water jets to create buoyance and low impact resistance
- A furnished Assisted Daily Living apartment with a fully functioning kitchen and bath
- A large dining hall with buffet line and outdoor patio for patients, physicians, staff and family to enjoy
- A multitude of family gathering and meeting areas
Omar Jenkins, Everest Rehabilitation’s CFO and co-founder said, “We are saddened that we could not open with the usual fanfare of our normal ribbon cuttings due to COVID-19; however, we are ecstatic about providing this magnificent $23 million dollar rehab hospital along with our level of post-acute care rehabilitation services for the benefit of Oklahomans for decades to come.”
About Everest Rehabilitation Hospitals, LLC
Everest Rehabilitation Hospitals LLC, based in Dallas, Texas, is a multispecialty acute care physical rehabilitation hospital company focused on providing high quality, physical rehabilitation care. Everest is passionate about patient care; striving to create healing and nurturing environments for all patients that not only meet their medical needs but address their emotional and social needs as well. Patients are guided through the necessary steps to reclaim daily life, recover function, and return to an optimal quality of life by combining the latest treatments, technologies, and research with a unique interdisciplinary team approach involving the patient and family from day one. Everest provides the highest level of care available to patients with disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses, or from traumatic accidents.
Jay Quintana, CEO/ Co-Founder