Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) December 02, 2013
A manufacturer of top sports nutrition products for the past 19 years and known in more than 50 countries around the world, Dymatize Nutrition has created some of the most innovative products for fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Dymatize is also committed to producing safe, high quality products, through independent research and testing of ingredients, ensuring that every ingredient and finished product is pure, and potent, and manufacturing products by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards in state-of-the-art FDA-inspected facilities.
Dymatize Nutrition currently offers sports nutrition products in eight categories: Nitric Oxide, Recovery/Amino Acids, Specialty Products, 6-layer protein bars, Energy and weight management, Creatine, Protein, and Muscle mass gainers.
Innovation is key to Dymatize Nutrition’s product line, and the company certainly delivers. In addition to standard amino acids, protein shakes and bars, Dymatize innovates new supplements using specialty key ingredients in their formulations that have been discovered to have benefits in sports nutrition.
For example, its product Acetyl-L-Carnitine, an antioxidant and purported to help increase fat metabolism uses the main ingredient Acetyl-L Carnitine, an acetylated derivative of L-Carnitine, a naturally-occurring biosynthetic product of amino acids lysine and methionine. L-Carnitine has been found to transport lipids (or long-chain fatty acids) across the mitochondrial membrane to be metabolized and then released into the bloodstream. It allows the body to burn fat while sparing more glycogen, thus boosting energy and endurance. It is believed to increase and sustain energy during long aerobic activity. (1) L-Carnitine can be consumed from some dietary sources, including red meat, and dairy products. For vegetarians however, L-Carnitine can also be taken as a dietary supplement. Acetyl L-Carnitine can also be used as an alternative for lipid metabolism.
Dymatize Nutrition also offers Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement, believed to have powerful antioxidant properties. Alpha Lipoic Acid, the main ingredient, has been shown to be beneficial in some oxidative stress situations, including diabetes, cataracts, and neurodegeneration.(2) As antioxidants destroy free radicals, antioxidants have been shown in research studies to provide protection against oxidative stress during strenuous exercise.(3)
Another innovative sports nutrition product is Dymatize Nutrition Tonalin Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). This product contains their proprietary ingredient, Tonalin, which comprises of 74-82% of CLA. CLA is derived from linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid, and can be found in meat and dairy products. CLA is known to have several benefits for the human body, including managing body weight as it has been found in human, randomized trials to reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass in humans.(4) CLA can also be taken as a dietary supplement.
In addition to the above-mentioned products, Everyday Vitamin offers these and other innovative products from Dymatize including, but not limited to:
1. Dymatize Nutrition, BCAA Complex 2200 for pure amino acids and better body-building
2. Dymatize Nutrition, Dyma-Burn Xtreme, Weight Loss Formula
3. Dymatize Nutrition, GABA, Growth Hormone Activator for increasing muscle mass, and enhancing recovery
4. Dymatize Nutrition, Elite Gourmet, Whey & Casein for protein nutrition
5. Dymatize Nutrition, Xpand, Nitric Oxide Reactor for increased energy, and vascularity
All Dymatize Nutrition products are 15% off Everyday Vitamin’s price from November until December 31, 2013. The discount will be applied automatically upon check out on Everyday Vitamin's website or upon placing the order by phone. No minimum purchase or coupon code is required.
Dymatize Nutrition products can be purchased online at everydayvitamin.com, by phone at 1-800-709-6280, or from the store location at 8610 25th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11214.
About Everyday Vitamin:
Everyday Vitamin is a natural health company, retail store based in Brooklyn, NY and online retailer that aims to promote nutrition and health through the sale of vitamins and supplement products, herbs and homeopathic remedies. These products include vitamins, minerals, dietary supplements, diet and weight loss teas, and others that provide numerous health benefits that assist in weight loss management, exercise nutrition, and improving overall health and wellness.
Everyday Vitamin carries thousands of well-known, trusted brands which have been proven safe and effective by solid scientific research.
1. Spruytenburg H. “L-Carnitine: Powerful Endurance Enhancer, or Unnecessary Ergogenic?” Vanderbilt University Website. Available at: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/l-carni.htm.
2. Packer L, Witt EH, Tritschler HJ. “alpha-Lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant.” PubMed.gov Website. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7649494.
3. Sen CK. “Antioxidants in exercise nutrition.” PubMed.gov Website. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11708399.
4. Whigham LD. Watras AC, Schoeller DA. “Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. PubMed.gov Website. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17490954.