Evolute is uniquely positioned to impact the energy landscape with its ability to quickly and easily bring large scale business, engineering, and even petrotechnical workloads to the latest generation of cloud capabilities.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (PRWEB) August 07, 2018
Evolute, creator of highly scalable cloud migration and container technology, today announced the debut of its software platform for enterprises. Evolute enables large IT departments to quickly and reliably migrate and run software applications between computing environments up to 10 times faster than virtualization solutions, at a fraction of the cost, improving how companies do business. Evolute also announced it was chosen to join Chevron Technology Ventures’ Catalyst Program, which is designed to support early-stage technology companies innovating in smart oil fields, advanced materials and other core software and systems technology.
Due to the rise in the complexity of applications, processing, and network interface issues, virtualization has proven to be costly and time intensive, limiting the portability of applications between various clouds within an IT organization. As a result, enterprises are turning to the container industry in record numbers, with analyst estimates reaching up to $2.7 billion in market size by 2020. Evolute’s container platform can rapidly scale, minimizing the complexity and cost of cloud and virtualization technology. By shortening implementation and leveraging its speed, Evolute reduces organizational downtime and enables enterprises to achieve new capabilities in their infrastructure. This allows enterprises to recover time spent performing maintenance to achieve continuous operations measured at up to $1 million per hour in savings.
Evolute enables Fortune 500 companies in the high tech, banking and energy industries to innovate in their cloud and edge environments. With this focus, the Evolute team is partnering with leading technology providers and customers to optimize how enterprises use container technology and improve business efficiency.
“We are honored to work with Chevron as a part of CTV’s Catalyst program. Large enterprises need a lightweight, less costly and scalable environment which can allow applications to move between clouds and closest to the places in which they compute,” said Kristopher Francisco, industry veteran, CEO and founder of Evolute. “Evolute is uniquely positioned to impact the energy landscape with its ability to quickly and easily bring large scale business, engineering, and even petrotechnical workloads to the latest generation of cloud capabilities. As a result, this industry-first solution is poised to help large enterprises achieve their goals at a rate which improves their core capabilities at a much reduced cost.”
Evolute’s benefits include:
- Speed and reduced implementation time: Streamlines software migration from 12-18 months to as few as 3 minutes. Evolute allows enterprises to achieve 10 times faster operations and scalability in the cloud or for existing business operations at the edge, increasing operational agility.
- Scalability: Container technology allows organizations to scale in the cloud, enabling seamless growth and significant business impact.
- Enhanced security: Existing solutions have insecure implementations, leaving company data and enterprise systems vulnerable to attack. Evolute protects the container, application and network by authenticating all interactions, hardening and enhancing overall security.
- Cost-savings: Cuts hardware and software costs by up to 60 percent and enables more effective operations, saving customers millions in migration costs and offering up to $1 million per hour in impact which can be repurposed to achieve core business optimization.
- Flexible storage with each container: Unlike other solutions that offer storage at the host level, each Evolute container comes with native storage access allowing software to scale natively and organizations to democratize their landscape.
- Effective management: With increased scale and speed comes increased complexity. Evolute accelerates the rate at which operators can meet this new demand by scaling the way they engage and react to operational issues.
- Legacy application support: Evolute has the unique ability to migrate all legacy applications into its platform, improving overall business efficiency.
Evolute will continue to implement its software as it realizes its vision for the future and digital platforms.
Evolute is the creator of the fastest cloud migration and container technology platform for large enterprises. A baseline for enabling all industries to reach maturity with cloud and containerization, Evolute is democratizing the industry, scaling both data and managed applications, so the cloud becomes a reality for all companies. Evolute’s lightweight platform allows software to run in a container environment, ensuring organizations have the most up-to-date technology and security. Founded in 2015 in Mountain View, Evolute is funded by Right Side Capital Management, Alchemist Accelerator, and industry veterans from IBM, Splunk, and Apple.
About Chevron Technology Ventures
Formed in June 1999, CTV pursues innovative business solutions and externally developed technologies that have the potential to improve Chevron’s base business operations and champions their deployment and adoption into Chevron. Through its technology teams and venture capital group, CTV has supported a wide range of companies and venture capital funds.