Our edasi jeans provide the comfort of athleisure without sacrificing the authentic denim experience
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) October 13, 2020
Evolution of Denim advanced technical jeans by edasi has eclipsed its goal by 9-times on Kickstarter, raising over $115k with over 1,000 backers. This extraordinary surge of support means consumers are embracing these comfortable eco-friendly denims with 16+ features.
“We’re absolutely amazed with the incredibly positive response the market has shown us,” said Omar Abu-Shaaban, Founder of edasi. "We almost need demand to slow down a bit because of the intense resources it takes to create the edasi fabric - with that said, we’re in full 'Go' Mode and we see it as our obligation and honor to continuously adapt to the growing demand."
What Sets edasi Apart:
- Perfect fit
- Weeks without a wash with Gold & Silver Odor-control & antibacterial
- 360 degree stretch with articulated knee
- Breathable moisture wicking fabric
Edasi, which means “forward” has designed the ultimate performance jeans bringing progress and change to the denim industry. Edasi has combined the comfort of Athleisure and Yoga-wear with the latest innovation in breathability, gold and silver odor control and stretch technology.
The Evolution of Denim features include:
- ECOVERO™ Sustainable fabric
- Bike lock loop
- 9 Functional pockets including RFID & pen pocket
- Reflective night visibility
- Reinforced gusset
- Color never fades, even after 100+ washes
- Elasticated waistband
Edasi also makes sustainability a priority:
- Silver and gold treatment never washes into the waste water
- The thermoregulation is made from the highest quality recycled fibers with other high-performing technologies.
- ZERO liters of water are required to finish the denims
- Partnered with one of the cleanest bluesign approved mills, sustainable cotton only
To learn more about Evolution of Denim by edasi and the founder’s story, and to purchase at early bird discounts during crowdfunding, visit the Evolution of Denim Campaign Page on Kickstarter.