We have a wonderful lineup of diverse speakers who already know Digital Transformation doesn’t come in a neat package or in a cloud. We have an interdisciplinary agenda of topics and speakers who will educate and inspire us.
FLEMINGTON, N.J. (PRWEB) August 26, 2019
The Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF) is hosting its 2019 National Conference “Driving Digital Transformation.” The 17th Annual EWF National Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Scottsdale, Arizona from October 15-17. Take advantage of the early bird rate by registering on or before August 31st here.
The EWF’s annual conference provides an exclusive opportunity for women to personally interact with over 550 female global thought leaders in the fields of Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy. During this three-day event, members collaborate on round-table exercises, incident simulations, panel discussions, and working groups.
“I’m excited we have a wonderful lineup of diverse speakers who already know Digital Transformation doesn’t come in a neat package or in a cloud,” said Lynn Terwoerds, Executive Director, EWF. “We have an interdisciplinary agenda of topics and speakers who will educate and inspire us.”
Keynote speakers for this year’s conference include:
- Charlene Li –Author & Founder/Senior Fellow, Altimeter
Keynote presentation: The Disruption Mindset - Leading to Drive Disruptive Growth
- Kay Mooney - Vice President Well Being, CVS Health
Keynote Presentation: Holistic Well-Being - The Key to Personal and Professional Success
- Diane Rogerson - Managing Director Cybersecurity & Technology Controls, JP Morgan Chase
Keynote Presentation - Digital Identity
- Shamla Naidoo - Managing Partner, IBM Global Security Services
Keynote Presentation: Women of Influence Lead the Way with Innovation
- Digital Transformation in the C-Suite - A case study
- Leveraging ML and AI for Security Compliance
- Digital Risk Management in 3 Dimensions - Data, Processes, and Organizations
- Incident Response Tabletop
- Rising Leaders Forum Workshop – created by and for all Millenials of the EWF to create advocacy, initiatives, and touchpoints in support of our millennials development and advancement
- AWS Jam Lounge - This provides self-paced challenges that you can complete anywhere during the length of the event
This year the EWF is offering a motivational pre-conference workshop “Breaking Barriers.” This program enables attendees to recognize what gets in their way on their path to personal and professional transformation. Attendees will gain clarity of the barriers stopping them and develop strategies to overcome them. Pre-registration for this event is required.
Check out the agenda to see all the sessions.
To register, learn more about the conference and our speakers, please visit our conference page here.
About the Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy:
Founded in 2002, the Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF) is the largest member organization dedicated to engaging, advancing and developing women leaders in Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, Governance Risk & Compliance and Privacy. The EWF serves emerging leaders as well as the most prominent and influential women in our field by facilitating programs and events throughout the year, including a National Conference, regional meetings, leadership development, and mentorship programs as well as interaction with global thought leaders through an online community. For more information, visit http://www.ewf-usa.com
Melissa Rojas, Digital Marketing Specialist, Executive Women’s Forum
Email address: melissa(at)ewf-usa.com