Whether a school is focused on a one-off fundraiser or long-term advancement strategies, FACTS Giving offers an easy, convenient solution to receive donations and pledges.
LINCOLN, Neb. (PRWEB) November 05, 2018
FACTS, a leading provider of service and technology solutions for private K-12 schools, today announced the launch of FACTS Giving. The new online donation platform is designed to help K-12 schools easily create responsive, customizable online appeals and event registration pages.
“Whether a school is focused on a one-off fundraiser or long-term advancement strategies, FACTS Giving offers an easy, convenient solution to receive donations and pledges,” said DeeAnn Wenger, president of FACTS. “We know that receiving non-tuition funds is vital to a school’s sustainability, and we believe this product will help institutions achieve that goal.”
FACTS Giving allows schools to create custom appeal and event pages, and gives donors the ability to make online donations from a variety of payment methods. The text-to-give capability, considered a best practice in the fundraising industry, allows schools to nurture new donors and conduct outreach in innovative ways. Like other products in the FACTS suite, FACTS Giving uses industry-leading security standards for the collection and storage of payment and demographic data.
FACTS Giving includes several key features:
- School-branded online donation pages for appeals, fundraising support, crowdfunding initiatives, and event registrations.
- Multiple payment method options for donors (including credit card, debit card, and ACH).
- Text-to-give functionality that allows schools to engage constituents via mobile communication.
- Flexibility in donation frequency, allowing donors to make a one-time gift or establish a recurring gift schedule.
- Detailed analytics, including a quick-glance dashboard, transaction summary, and reconciliation.
“Effective fundraising is about storytelling and donor engagement,” said Jeremy Penner, director of K-12 product. “FACTS Giving facilitates that for schools through real-time visuals on how a donor’s contribution can impact a given appeal, as well as through responsive design, custom auto-generated communications, and easy sharing of appeals on social channels.”
To learn more about how FACTS Giving, visit FACTSmgt.com/Advancement.