"Supporting our customers during the global pandemic caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), FADEL is committed to delivering rights & royalty management education, as well as advisory and implementation services through remote sessions."
NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 01, 2020
FADEL®, the leading provider of rights & royalty software, today announced that it has set up a wholly-owned subsidiary in Paris, France to support its French customer base and continued expansion into the rest of Western Europe.
- Automate accurate and timely royalty payment calculations to content creators such as authors, trademark and IP owners, and game developers
- Calculate royalty revenue from merchandising channels and content distribution
- Monetize innovative new micro-content aligned with digital distribution and market trends
- Deliver excellence in customer service with self-service author portals
- Support multi-currency, multi-language and multi-organization deployment needs
- Seamlessly integrate with enterprise systems for financials, product information management, contract management, and business analytics
The French subsidiary will be focused on customer success, by providing in-country senior-level rights & royalty management expertise and helping best support French clients with the implementation and delivery of their rights management and royalty accounting solutions. “With this new business expansion, we are fully committed to delivering our solutions to the French market and the broader European market,” says Tarek Fadel, Founder and CEO of FADEL, “As a major business hub, we feel Paris is a great base for this continued growth.”
Supporting our customers during the global pandemic caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), FADEL is committed to delivering rights & royalty management education, as well as providing advisory and implementation services through remote sessions.
For more information about FADEL solutions contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org