There is nothing more satisfying than hearing our customers speak so highly of Fastpath and knowing that we are having a positive impact on their businesses.
DES MOINES, Iowa (PRWEB) February 04, 2021
Fastpath Solutions, LLC., a leader in audit, security, and compliance software, today announced it has earned a total of six badges in the Winter 2021 Grid Reports from G2.com, Inc.
Badges are earned 100 percent through customer reviews and are based on receiving high ratings. Fastpath earned above average customer ratings in every category, from ease of setup to quality of support, in the following areas:
- High Performer, Enterprise - For User Provisioning & Governance Tools
- High Performer, SMB - For Audit Management and User Provisioning & Governance Tools
- Easiest To Do Business With, Enterprise - For User Provisioning & Governance Tools
- Easiest To Do Business With, SMB - For Audit Management and User Provisioning & Governance Tools
- Leader – IT Risk Management
- Best Support
"We're incredibly honored and humbled to be recognized by G2 for the work we’re doing,” said Andy Snook, Founder and CEO of Fastpath. “These badges convey that strategy, the quality of our products, and our team are on the right track. There is nothing more satisfying than hearing our customers speak so highly of Fastpath and knowing that we are having a positive impact on their businesses.”
The Fastpath Assure suite is a cloud-based audit platform that can track, review, approve and mitigate access risks across multiple systems from a single dashboard. The suite comes with a pre-configured segregation of duties rule set specific to each ERP and works across a variety of ERP/CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, Sage Intacct, and Acumatica.
The G2 recognition comes on the heels of an amazing 2021 for Fastpath, despite this year’s challenges:
- Welcoming industry veterans Neil Hooper and Kevin Dahle as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and Vice President Finance, heading up the company’s go-to-market organizations and finance operations respectively
- Investment by Pamlico Capital in the company’s growth to accelerate sales and marketing initiatives while broadening product offerings
- Named again to the Constellation ShortList™, in the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) in Q3 2020
- Recognized by the Des Moines Register, where the company is headquartered as the No. 1 Top Workplace and No.1 Top Values
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, more than three million people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.
About Fastpath Solutions, LLC.
Founded in 2004, Fastpath has deep expertise in audit, security, and compliance, with multiple Certified Internal Auditors on the team. Fastpath has global partnerships with several audit firms and a client base which spans across multiple industries within both publicly traded and privately held companies. Fastpath Assure® is a cloud-based audit platform that can track, review, approve and mitigate access risks across multiple systems from a single dashboard. The platform comes with a pre-configured segregation of duties rule set specific to each ERP and works across a variety of ERP/CRM systems, including SAP. Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud, Sage Intacct, Salesforce, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, FinancialForce, Zendesk, Jira, Workiva, Workday, Coupa, SailPoint, ServiceNow, Acumatica, Zuora as well as custom applications. With over 1,000 customers in over 30 countries, Fastpath supports small to enterprise sized organizations and their risk management efforts. Learn more at http://www.gofastpath.com