WOODLAND HILLS, Calif. (PRWEB) January 07, 2021
Faye Business Systems Group, a leading global technology company and Master Zendesk Partner today announced the availability of their integration of Zendesk with monday.com.
Connecting Zendesk and monday.com through Flare enables users of monday.com and Zendesk to synchronize data and display it in both systems, with user-actionable features presented in monday.com and across Zendesk CX platforms – not only Support.
The monday.com features in Zendesk include:
- Select an existing board from monday.com to assign it to a record in Zendesk
- Show project progress by displaying board statuses and their counts from monday.com
- Display board owner and board members from monday.com
- Enable Zendesk users to create a board and board items in monday.com
- Display related boards from monday.com for any given record
The benefits of integrating Zendesk and monday.com comprise:
- Improve efficiency by eliminating the need for employees to switch between platforms
- Decrease license costs by providing relevant data and actions to agents in one single platform
- Keep your Sales Team and Support Agents up to date on a project’s progress once it’s handed over to the Project Team
- Enable Sales Representatives and Support Agents to assign tasks and share information with Project Teams
Connecting monday.com and Zendesk through Flare, Sales Representatives, Support Agents, and Project Teams can now cooperate proficiently while staying up-to-date about what’s happening in other departments.
Click here to learn more about the FayeBSG Zendesk integration with monday.com.
About Faye Business Systems Group
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully deploying, customizing, building, and managing industry-leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet evolving business needs. Named Zendesk Partner of the Year in 2020, FayeBSG is a Master Zendesk Partner and SugarCRM Elite Reseller. FayeBSG is also a leading partner with Salesforce, HubSpot, Sage, and an innovative provider of custom software solutions.
FayeBSG is known for its CRM integrations with Sage 100, QuickBooks, NetSuite, Acumatica, Intacct, Constant Contact, Authorize.Net, Hubspot, Ring Central, Box, Jira, Ytel, and more. Services include project management, software implementations, consulting, training, custom development, and support.
Specializing in software implementations for a variety of industries, FayeBSG has customized successful CRM, CX, Marketing Automation and ERP platforms for a variety of mid-market and enterprise businesses.
For more information, please visit http://www.fayebsg.com.