For anyone in a seat of influence, it’s invaluable to take time out and meet with and learn from others who face similar challenges every day. Leadership skills development is a continuing investment in your personal and professional growth.
MORRISTOWN, N.J. (PRWEB) April 30, 2019
Financial Executives International (FEI), the association of choice for CFOs and other senior-level finance executives, today announced the agenda for its upcoming Financial Leadership Summit. The event will be held at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, on May 19 through 21. Attendees of the conference are eligible to receive up to 11 CPE credits to meet NASBA Standards requirements. For full agenda details and to register, visit https://www.financialexecutives.org/summit2019.
With sessions focused for the finance sector, Summit on the whole targets cross-industry professionals seeking to strengthen leadership skills in core areas: communications, finance, human resources, negotiations, IT, and operations.
“Inspired, empowered leaders are key to healthy businesses, healthy work environments, and overall business success,” explained Andrej Suskavcevic, CAE, President and CEO of FEI. “For anyone in a seat of influence, it’s invaluable to take time out and meet with and learn from others who face similar challenges every day. Leadership skills development is a continuing investment in your personal and professional growth. And, as with prior years, FEI has gone to great lengths to compile sessions led by experienced executives who can help us perform at our highest potential.”
FEI’s Financial Leadership Summit is made possible by its Platinum Sponsors: Cambridge Global Payments, Deloitte, EY, Greenlight Technologies, Hays Companies, KPMG, Kaplan Financial Education, Ledgent, Microsoft, OneStream, Prophix, Sage Intacct, Visual Lease, Workiva, and Zii Travel Technologies Inc. and its Gold Sponsors: Adaptive Insights, American Express, Avalara, Netrex Capital Markets, LLC and RGP.
Leadership Summit Agenda
FEI will host four session tracks—Business Management and Organization, Information Technology, Personal Development, and Best Practices for Private Companies—along with general sessions and keynotes. In-depth descriptions of each session can be found here: https://www.financialexecutives.org/Events/Conferences/2019-Financial-Leadership-Summit/Info/Agenda.aspx.
- ME TO WE: Making Doing Good, Doable
- Craig Kielburger | Humanitarian, Activist and Social Entrepreneur | Co-founder, WE Charity
- Trust Your Hustle
- Anthony Trucks | Former NFL player, International Speaker and Author
- The Art of Leadership
- Erik Wahl | Artist, Speaker and Author of UNTHINK
- A Better Way to Work
- The Influential Leader: Transform High Stakes Communication into Massive ROI
Business Management and Organization Track:
- Boards Want the Story
- Building a Culture of Trust
- How Financial Executives Can Maximize LinkedIn
- Dealing with Transitions
Information Technology Track:
- Cybersecurity and Liability: Not If, But When
- How Technology is Expanding the Role of the CFO
- Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and AI for Finance Departments
- Data Science for Financial Professionals
Best Practices for Private Companies Track:
- Getting Under the Financial Hood In M&A
- Human Resource Issues for Private Companies
- Economic Update for Private Companies
- Twelve Strategies for Maximizing Profitability
Personal Development Track:
- Productivity Hacks That Will Improve Your Life
- Negotiation Success Skills
- How to Handle Difficult Conversations
- Knockout Presentations: Present Your Message with Power, Punch and Pizzazz
For details on session speakers, please visit: https://www.financialexecutives.org/summit#speakers.
Financial Executive of the Year Awards Ceremony
Immediately prior to the Summit’s opening reception, FEI will host a ceremony recognizing the exceptional financial executives nominated for the Financial Executive of the Year award program. These awards are given to honor peer-recommended leaders seen as influential corporate stewards who have made major impacts within their companies, ranging from increasing profitability to exhibiting exemplary leadership.
Financial Executives International (FEI) is the leading advocate for the views of corporate financial management. Its more than 10,000 members hold policy-making positions as chief financial officers, treasurers and controllers at companies from every major industry. FEI enhances member professional development through peer networking, career management services, conferences, research and publications. Members participate in the activities of more than 65 Chapters in the U.S. FEI is located in Morristown, NJ. Visit http://www.financialexecutives.org for more information.